3.18.0c Patch Notes

Also please nerf Juggernaunt and Vamperic and never let them ever be together. In story got Einhart and a double red spawned this. Was such a nightmare. Also reduce the bullet sponges pls.
hello remove immunity ggg

... please. pretty please...
"
Also please nerf Juggernaunt and Vamperic and never let them ever be together. In story got Einhart and a double red spawned this. Was such a nightmare. Also reduce the bullet sponges pls.

if they have hasted as well good luck you need to reset the area during leveling...

Last edited by Prov1eh on May 19, 2022, 7:04:40 AM
I never post in these forums, and I'm sure you might not even be reading this, but seeing all these other comments really made me want to say something (which you probably already know).

Personally, I like the changes to rares and that you integrated archnemesis mods into the core game. Rare fights are much more meaningful, and much more visible. Instead of having a random rare which looks just like any other rare with different mods stacking up stats like extra damage and crit chance, these mods are immediately obvious and meaningful in a mechanical way.

Thanks for the changes and your work on this game, I and many others really appreciate it. Don't forget about those of us who love what you do - we exist - even among this vocal group of people who don't seem to like the changes.
hello remove immunity pls ggg
Hello remove immunity ggg plz
These changes are welcomed, but I expect way more to come soon.
Mainly legacy update, like visibility or timers for delve, blight, legion, etc.
Also, eldritch altar spawn / currency drop rate shall be restored to 3.17 values.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Hello remove immunity ggg plz
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info