3.18.0c Patch Notes

"
Alipoe wrote:
Hello remove immunity GGG

and some more broken mods
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Remove archnemesis until january 2073 when testing will be done.
Or keep it for hard mode so we dont have to suffer that ordeal.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
Last edited by Kagari on May 19, 2022, 4:22:18 AM
This was probably the worst silent nerf to players and buff to mobs...

I don't mind mobs being "sentinel level" challenging ( compared to the rewards for now it seems justified), but the new buffs just break builds, and even if it doesn't break your build completely you barely can do anything to them if you try to add league content on them >.<...

Those damn essence monsters with sentinel on them and just 1 arch nemesis mod have so much life like you would fight a boss. And if they have 2-3 arch nemesis mods it's simply not fun...It's not challenging if the mob runs faster than you can hit a button and strikes harder than your damage probably was at that point. Add stupid mechanics like getting rid of your mana / flasks or some kind of regen from rejuv / vampiric ....and yeah that mob should be an high end achievement.

In Archnemesis league I made few mobs that were literally un-killable but I could have just avoided the tags and move on, or just skip the mob. Now that's impossible
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on May 19, 2022, 4:14:37 AM
hello remove immunity ggg
The Archnem modifiers need to be completely removed from the game GGG.

We did not deserve this.
hello remove immunity ggg

... please.
"
Kagari wrote:
Remove archnemesis until january 2073 when testing will be done.

THIS
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
Alipoe wrote:
Hello remove immunity GGG

and some more broken mods

AND THIS
Remove immunity.

Revert eldritch alters to how they were before.

Increase drop rate of Ashes of Stars and Omniscience.

Increase map drops.

Revert chance to get to operative strongboxes.

Make rare monsters more rewarding.

You can not fix this GGG you need to totally remove it and rework it so it scales in a non broken manner with the mods that is already in the game... Yet again you release some untested broken stuff and ruin a league start... This is becoming the rule of league starts and at some point people wont even care to play at league start because we all know it will take at least a month before the game is in a playable unbroken state... That is if you even want to fix the unbalanced broken stuff you have released.... sadly we have seen that you have begun not to fix stuff in last leagues.... GGG you are losing us.
Last edited by Drimli on May 19, 2022, 4:25:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info