3.18.0c Patch Notes

hello remove immunity ggg. And have to congratulate on worst ever levelling experience bravo. I really had to force myself to continue haha first time in so many years.
I would remove the arch nemesis buffs all together. It's stupid enough that sentinels empower the mobs to make them challenging.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Please, just roll back all the changes to rare/magic mobs. I want to enjoy playing again.
More fun please
Enough with the D2 game mechanics. The game is 20 years old and completely dead. Stop trying to copy and paste useless out-dated mechanics, that no one enjoys .
hello remove immunity ggg

using a sentinel is either a death sentence or a good time, 95%-5%. I want to engage the league content, but at this point I'm using them on low level maps only.
hello remove immunity ggg
you guys have gone silly.

invulnerability shouldn't be a thing. also, there's some sort of aura that prevents any sort of life regeneration whatsoever, including from flasks. ... That's major "no".

2.0 has to have a few things:
1) The reworked campaign should be good.
2) An entire rework of the itemization - unrecognizable from its current presentation.
3) An entirely option of endgame - "mapping" is dead, and lame. #2 might solve the issue in and of itself.
Look at ritual league, look at archnemesis league and now look at sentinel league.
Please see what people liked and put the game in that direction.
Remove AN.
Everyone needs to edit their posts to state clearly "Remove Archnemesis immunity modifiers"

Because all I see is a carte blanch request for any and all immunity to be removed as it is "a dead outdated mechanic..."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info