3.18.0c Patch Notes

As I said in another post, Archnemesis mods are cool, nemesis/bloodline mods were like non-existant, but, new mods have to be tuned down, by a lot.
10% less resistance won't change anything, immunities have to go, give them high resistance to those ailments or something, but not immunity, 0 counterplay.
And I don't understand how a Rsre mob in a t12 map, with Sentinel mod, can tank that much ( With the 50% chance to block ) and still one tap me with this shield hit shit they do.

Hope we see more nerfs coming, but something noticeable please, not 10% less resistance.
hello remove immunity ggg
Remove immunities, remove the herald totem thing, remove the yellow ball bombs some unknown mob puts under the player, remove the lightning suicide bomb mod, remove all forms of mob immortality, reduce healing from rejuvenation to like 10%, remove the flask draining mod, remove grasping vines, remove trickster running away, remove all on death effects, remove the mana burn circle mod, reduce hp and damage back closer to what rares should be. Think that's all the antifun things.
IGN: Blip
Remove immunities, please!
still too much regen and resist/immunity stacking that mobs can’t be killed period and harvest takes so long to complete.
Last edited by uberdulin on May 19, 2022, 2:04:22 AM
I spent a LOT on PoE. I enjoyed the last league a lot and really loved the new supporter packs. Then I read the sh*tshow introduced, which was "extensively tested"....
So I tried it, slowly progressing (last league I was already in maps after the first weekend) and I am waiting for GGG to admit and correct/revert their mistake.

Until then I will keep my money for myself.
Sigh, I mean cool, but please REMOVE ARCHNEMESIS MODS FROM RARES oh and plz remove immunity. ggg
That's a joke patch.

It just shows what Chris and GGG think of this community.
"F you and your feedback, we are not going to admit our mistakes, it has been EXTENSIVELY TESTED"

Steamcharts data:
1. Day - 130k users top
2. Day - 100k users top, 23% drop
(Today) 6. Day - 80k users top, 35% drop

Statistically other platforms follow more or less the same trend.
Well done Chris, 35% of your playerbase did already quit on day 6 and you still refuse to fix your mistake of implenting Archnemesis mods into rares.

Game is too hard, unrewarding and build diversity is completely lost.
Changing some % or swapping one immunity to the other won't solve anything.

Worst league ever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info