Ghost-lit Graveyard Hideout and Timekeeper's Hideout Walkthroughs

"
Antikerhacks wrote:
For Timekeeper Hideout i would suggest two things and i think it will be an even more awesome HO.

- After changing the time and leaving the HO, the time will reset if you come back. Makes the system completly pointless in my opinion.

- The Teleport Pads are awesome. If you would make them a moveable Decoration or even the option to place more of them.. uh yeah.

+1
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Antikerhacks wrote:
For Timekeeper Hideout i would suggest two things and i think it will be an even more awesome HO.

- After changing the time and leaving the HO, the time will reset if you come back. Makes the system completly pointless in my opinion.

- The Teleport Pads are awesome. If you would make them a moveable Decoration or even the option to place more of them.. uh yeah.

+1
nice
"
aspirex8 wrote:
"
Antikerhacks wrote:

+1

+1

Also, it would be really nice if we could build a little outside of the islands, i.e. on the water. Currently, it feels really restrictive and I would like some boats :)
Nice!!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
"
Antikerhacks wrote:

+1
Why does the Ghost-lit graveyard hideout torche coulour change when come back from a map? like i change it to blue. i do a white/yellow map and its red after i finish?

I just purchased the Ghost-lit hideout through a $30 USD upgrade. I do have the portal effect and the purchase definitely went through since I also received my points.

However, Helena does not offer a choice to switch to the Ghost-lit Graveyard hideout. What am I doing wrong? Was this the wrong time of purchase maybe? Does it take a while to update? I relogged multiple times and even restarted my game.

Edit: A bit off-topic, but I was also wondering how to change to supporter pack title display on forum posts instead of the icons? Is it something I can switch to or are full titles only supported by select few supporter packs?

Edit2: Contacted support. They added the hideout to my account within a few minutes of writing an e-mail. Thanks GGG!
Last edited by xxshooter999xx on Aug 21, 2022, 3:50:32 AM
When can we purchase the hideouts in the shop?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info