Ghost-lit Graveyard Hideout and Timekeeper's Hideout Walkthroughs

Where are the info about Xbox league start? So much disrespect from GGG on this issue
hh buff when? :)
Yeah I guess both supporter packs and the Kirac battle pass didnt sell well. Otherwise you wouldn't be reintroducing them. :(

I personally really like Timekepper's ho. But I guess the ho thing is just not for everybody.
As a heads up; you can't recolor the personal portal in the Reaper pack. Only the ones attached to the Map device get recolored.
Your personal portal is stuck with the white version.
I didn't think it was likely that my personal portals would take on the color of whatever my hideout was currently set to like the map ones do, but I at least thought it would include separate portal choices for each of the colors they already made and put in the game.
Dude i need this new hideout!!! look sick!
twitch.tv/hudi3n3
Will it be possible for us to use these as guild hideouts?
Both are really nice HOs .. love the settings and the options the daytime change offers - same for the colors of the ghost-lights.

Now what you dont see is that both new HOs have problems with elevations that just stick out of the normal groundtiles and cant be hidden with ease.

Please GGG fix this ... there are many places in both HO where no microelevation is needed to keep the HO looking as it is.

One of the nasty ones shown here

I published 20+ hideouts up to now and bought both packs and like both Hideouts - but pls get your designers aware of the problems those "little" things cause and at least avoid them for the next HOs we have to spent money to get.

And if it is fine at the end of the desgign process and mesh optimization done by code and not manually causes it, that routine needs an upgrade.
cya Deathtiny
level fast, die young and leave a nice looking corpse!
Tinyshideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3260135
Too bad I can't use my hideout for the guild hideout. Or even call people to trade in the guild hideout. There's so many setbacks to using a guild hideout and it's such a cool idea most of us just play solo and the guild hideout is a cool way to at least cross each other every now and then.
I wouldn't mind losing my hideouts if it meant being able to give it to my guild and use them with my friends.
please fix the timekeeprs hideout to keep ur time where u left it atm u set it to any mode go map u come out and it day every time whatever u do it always goes back to day
For Timekeeper Hideout i would suggest two things and i think it will be an even more awesome HO.

- After changing the time and leaving the HO, the time will reset if you come back. Makes the system completly pointless in my opinion.

- The Teleport Pads are awesome. If you would make them a moveable Decoration or even the option to place more of them.. uh yeah.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info