3.18.0b Hotfix 1

Cant kill General Gravicius in act 3 with skellies and absolution when they have vampiric mod on them.
My minions are dead in 1-2 seconds and they are on full health again.
Waiting for more patches to come.
"
AnakinSky wrote:
Cant kill General Gravicius in act 3 with skellies and absolution when they have vampiric mod on them.
My minions are dead in 1-2 seconds and they are on full health again.
Waiting for more patches to come.

many mods ANTI summoners/minions... sad
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Just tried to play again...
Went into Bazaar boss room... oh oh, its full of magic monsters, better be carefull and shoot them through that doorway.... brrrzzzzz.... dead.
I got instantly fried by lightning mirages spawning on me. One for each magic monster... Nice Job!

Can we please stop the open beta?
Why is effigy still not removed?
It's a good step, but the game needs more. Rares are still harder than unique or bosses...
Why was AN not just a modifier on the map like the content it replaced.....
I did not like AN to begin with and now it is shoved in my face as soon as you turn on the game, the beauty of PoE was play the content you want and enjoy the game, but you guys are so out of touch now, I don't know how you guys and gals come back from this. I do believe I will be uninstalling the game I love so much, until yall get your head out of your butts and fix this massive screw up. And to be very clear I want it to be fixed because the way you have the end game right now is absolutely awesome and I do want to play, but to me right now it is not worth it.
After a full day of testing, these are pretty good changes, but still something to consider,
- magma barrier still quite hard to see and deals way more damage than any other ability listed,
- flame strider is not on this list, but it's ignite deals way more damage than the others.

All in all, good direction; extensive beta testing going fine so far now as I see.

However, adding all these on-death effects is just a cheap way to increase difficulty.
Rares are hard enough already, takes ages to kill, especially sentilened.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Archnemesis should never have gone core, at all, in any way.

It's *fucking awful*.

I am done with this league, and done with this game until Path of Exile 2.0.
~ Seph
Steel Infused untouched? the 50% phys damage reduction makes rares tankier than map bosses.

Also adding drop to rares when? you said rares would be more challenging and rewarding.
Last edited by The_gosth on May 17, 2022, 5:40:11 PM
check ur new player stats, i highly doubt theres any new players trying to play this game.

With this implementation, what kind of build diversity are we talking about? with decent starter gear, its not playable, since its so rippy, how the hell do you progress on maps? i want to see some1 from GGG playing a non-meta build and make it to the end game.

prove me wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info