Introducing the Sentinel Mystery Box

"
NoyAvargel wrote:
"
MaximGorkij wrote:
"
ghostsb wrote:
Nice idea with no duplicates for a bit more price! Also MTX look pretty interesting

"Bit more" is double. And "no duplicates" max 3 of each item in different colors.

i mean.. while its not far from being double its more like 66% more expensive
also.. are different colors bad? in my opinion the color changes alot
i mean ofc it would be problem if they now add option to dye items for free but i feel like with this box they just closed that door for them selves they would probably have to refund people who invested in the box .

but as long as dyes are not in store you do get it for decent price ... like..

50 points * 4 parts thats 200 points for each recolored set including the first set its not more expensive than current packs of recolored sets..
also these might not be on pack bundle so their price in store will be higher? possibly?

the other stuff i say maybe worth more.. some less like the runes.. but the back packs are not bad while not amazing not bad.. but they do worth the 50 points. the weapon effects are actually pretty nice i like the gold and the ghost because how they color your weapon.. and making your shield pure gold is cool.. i meann these packs are not perfect ... i think the main issue for me is why different colors dont work on different states? like blue gloves for lighting skills why not make red ones for fire ? and so on.. but i do think the items are not low quality

I appreciate the non-duplicate option. Also I like the new type of microtransactions. But 5 dollar for a gamble when there are 14 different items in 61 combinations getting the one you want and will use is just really unlikely. I would go for purchasing them after they hit store.
So no duplicates, just multiple colors of the same items? I suppose that's something though....

[/quote]
I appreciate the non-duplicate option. Also I like the new type of microtransactions. But 5 dollar for a gamble when there are 14 different items in 61 combinations getting the one you want and will use is just really unlikely. I would go for purchasing them after they hit store.[/quote]

i mean i do see your point, but its a step in the right direction i dont feel like judging them badly when they made step to the right direction.

also i do still think that overall you always get at the very least decent value for the 50 points.. like none of the items instead id feel like omg i paid 50 points for it..

1 last thing im not 100% sure about it but. in the video didnt he say they are exclusive? its possible now because theres no dupes they wont be on store later which if its true (i might;ve understood it wrong tho) increase their value 10 times for me
Colour variants are just dupes with extra steps. This is only better for whales who were buying out whole sets from previous boxes as it puts a cap on how much you have to spend. 66% price increase is not justified for regular spenders imho.
blaze it
KranglingKearKames
https://i.imgur.com/zB2RgAs.mp4
https://imgur.com/a/mafhrmH

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info