Introducing the Sentinel Mystery Box

nice ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Where is the "Maroider" effect where you get brawny and more ripped as you scale your strength? Don't tell me it's not in those boxes.
I started with Marauder just to get as beefy as Hulk :(
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
Any word on whether or not GGG will still do the spend points and get a box once or twice a league?
"
firenovix wrote:
I prefer'd the old mystery boxes with the combined effects, I honestly wouldn't use any of these cosmetics from this new mystery box as it all seems to be more visual polution and the armor set is just mediocre compared to other mystery boxes.

The combined effects are all well and good, but I don't understand why the alt-color option was retired. That, for the unfamiliar, let you turn in two of armor skin A for one which has B's color scheme (example - 2 Siren helmets -> Siren helmet w/Deepwater color scheme).

Would your opinion on the armor pieces be influenced by the fact that they're solo items? For example, the Ngamahu and Scintillation armors look good, but are there helms, boots, and gloves to complete the look for those who so desire?

Also, that tank backpack made me chuckle, given the fact of its being a perfect nods to the misadventures of one Mr. Clarke's were it tracking health instead...
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
I'm sure a lot of work went into these MTX. I'm sad to say none of them particularly interest me. I do like the "no duplicate" feature, which I must admit is the only feature I really wanted on mystery boxes. The MTX that interact with gameplay, in my opinion, have so far not really been noticeable enough to be worth the time invested. However, more players may feel differently about that.

Thank you for the "no duplicate" feature, however. I hope to see that feature become permanent, perhaps even retroactively applied whenever old mystery boxes go back on sale, as they occasionally do.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
nice!
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
the design of the mystery box webpage looks pretty clean (good) ,
nice job with that.
I don't know what is my biggest disappointment this league : the boring league, the fact GGG knew rare monsters needed to be nerfed but still launched the league anyway (as usual...) or the mystery box.

Bought 12 boxes : 3 body armors, 2 mana tank, one cloak, 2 gloves, one pair of boots, 1 charge effect and 2 character effect.

The ruby scintillation body armour : scale with your fire resistance. In short, just an item which turn red and nothing else when you have high fire resistance. Why not an effect which would burn the enemy corpses or ignites item on the ground when near them? The topaz bydy armor which scale with your lightning resist could launch lightning strike (purely visual) to the nearest enemies Like Thor in ragnarok when fighting on the bridge).

Only good point is the no duplicate. Getting 15 pairs of the same boots/helmet/gloves in 30 boxes was a huge issue.

No wings and no portal is also a big disappointment.
Yeah the new effects are cooler and all in general. But it doesn't seem any better than previous mystery boxes.
It's 50 points instead of 30.
I would get the same disapointment when I get a "variation" of a thing I already have as when I get a duplicate from previous mystery boxes.
Please allow us to trade, gift to a friend or sell to a vendor or smth for duplicate and unwanted mtxs please.
- GRaveChilD
Last edited by svetoslaw on May 15, 2022, 2:18:32 AM
Prices 25% up ?

Well...thanks no thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info