We've just released the Sentinel Mystery Box, a brand new take on Path of Exile's classic mystery boxes but without duplicate microtransactions! Each of the microtransactions in this new mystery box has visual behaviour that interacts with your gameplay.

There are 14 microtransactions that you can find in the Sentinel Mystery Box. Each of these microtransactions has a varying number of thematic variations, and you'll never receive a duplicate copy of a variation that you have already opened. For example, if you open the Vulcan variant of the Stormstrider Boots, you may later receive the Radiant variant, but you'll never get a duplicate Vulcan one. Check out the full details at pathofexile.com/mystery-box
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice

Bad link for harmony box :(
Last edited by Tachykir on May 14, 2022, 4:59:15 PM
Fix the rare problem. thank you so much.
Heeeeeeeeeeeere we go!
Pog box the new effects are cool
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
well that was disapoiting, i got one of the flask effects but it only aplies to hybrid flasks, who uses hybrid flasks?
Love the new evolution of dynamic mtx - nice job (even if some of them you just can't really see all of the detail when there is a lot of action on screen).
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
The character effect that scales with Strength, mentioned by Chris in the podcast and referred to as "Maroider", isn't in the box? That seemed like such a fun concept
Nice duplicates of the same exact color.
game is on fire, now is the time to release another lootbox
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info