In this post we will compile all the Path of Exile: Sentinel teasers as they're posted. The most recent will always be at the top.

We've also made it so you can end Tiny's Trials early when you're done with the encounter!

Spoiler

We've moved the "Release" button in Betrayal encounters to be closer to the other buttons

Spoiler

We've added a "Random" option to the Hideout Music Player!

Spoiler

Check out Fatal Flourish, another exclusive Ascendancy Skill from the Forbidden Flame jewel

Spoiler

Another variation of the Forbidden Flame jewel can allocate Fury of Nature, a new Ranger Ascendancy Skill

Spoiler

In Path of Exile: Sentinel, we've introduced a new "Initiate" rank for newly-invited players in a Guild

Spoiler

Soul Drinker is the exclusive Ascendancy Skill for the Shadow, found on the Forbidden Flame jewel

Spoiler

We've added mini-map icons for Breachlords outside of their domains

Spoiler

Here is the Cosmic Wounds Keystone from the Atlas Passive Tree!

Spoiler

You may find yourself hunting heads in the Valley of Darkness in Path of Exile: Sentinel

Spoiler

Wrath of the Cosmos is a new Atlas Keystone which affects your Eldritch Currency based on your interaction with Eldritch Altars

Spoiler

Searing Purity is another exclusive new Ascendancy modifier that can be found in Path of Exile: Sentinel

Spoiler

This variation of the Forbidden Flame jewel allocates Nine Lives, an exclusive new Ascendancy modifier that can only come from this jewel

Spoiler

Here is another new keystone from the Atlas Passive Tree in Path of Exile: Sentinel!

Spoiler

In Path of Exile: Sentinel, you can hold shift to place multiple Hideout Decorations at once!

Spoiler

Check out the Eldritch Gaze Keystone from the Atlas Passive Tree in Path of Exile: Sentinel

Spoiler

We've added the ability to see at a glance how many Atlas Passives you've allocated

Spoiler

Shadow Shaping is one of the new keystones being added to the Atlas Passive Tree in Path of Exile: Sentinel

Spoiler
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice

Please allow non-guild people in guild hideouts.
In current state guild hideouts are just useless.
Last edited by Tachykir on May 8, 2022, 5:29:20 PM
Fix the flame wall bug!
Whoever reads this, i just want to tell you, that you are loved and

IAM JUST TROLLING NO1 LIKES YOU GET REKT EZ NOOB
Last edited by BossCarryman on May 10, 2022, 3:26:05 PM
fix flamewall / eye of winter mine bug

checkout maven fight here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrdCuQ9Ytmo
nice
"Beta"
LOVE That Height of Hubris flavour text!
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
That's a lot of mist... ehm weta pets.
hi
SO nice and Exciting <3
Still waiting for the challenges rewards to hype myself more and more
\(T∇T)/

Spoiler
I guess with the new Height of Hubris + Shadow shaping Keys , Boss rushing will be very beneficial for Maven + Eldritch + Searing Exarch Invitations Farm
Just get a map and run it as Shadow shaping will just add the modifiers for you
Last edited by WNDSamurai on May 8, 2022, 6:25:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info