🌬️⛵☁️[3.25] The dirty Scorpion-tail|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI-Arachnophobia Allstars|600M+

Yes, the Crit-HoA-Pob is updated and improved.

Already in the last leagues this build`s damage in good gear improved from 237M across 418M to quite attractive 520M.
Now with the good available and craftable b.i.s. rare +8 amulets and cheap rare +2 helmets the Arachnophilia Allstars arrived at the maximal HoA-lvl 40 cap in the high budget-variation and crawl into 606M damage in tanky 230k ehp in [3.25] Settlers.
I hope recombinator-crafting goes core, these amulets are a huge buff and op.

■ Alternative 500M damage in extreme tanky 1M-2M ehp can be chosen with rainbows, tempestshield, increased aura-effects, and 1 passive more spell suppression.
■ When you prefer instead to focus on dps around 800M are easy reached as necro with the more offensive ascendancy corpse pact, more offensive skills, clusters, whispers of doom or anathema-ring for punishment, increased curse- and mark-effects and intimidations in still very nice 200k ehp.
■ And last not least - of course with more offensive geared boots, belt, shield, auras and flasks much more damage beyond would be dealt when you want to play glascannon and want to almost oneshot all ubers 1 sec faster.

For all updates take a look into the spoiler "The crawler raises - Herald of Agony caught the POE world by storm" and into the last spoiler "updates / changelog" at the bottom of the build.

https://pobb.in/3ZbX5FCw

In this b.i.s. gear the HoA counts:

■ for each supportgem around 200M dps
■ for each one of the final small passives around 10M - 20M
■ for each of the medium clusters 80M - 160M
■ for each of the damage-orientated jewels 100M

It`s awesome.
I do not know a better scaling minion, sorry, even squishy spectres, holy relics or meta-bamas cannot really compete.
It`s awesome beside that HoA`s budget in these b.i.s.-gear-categories is still much cheaper as other minion-builds and easy and flexible to scale with the medium pure agony-clusters.

Arachnophilia!

HoA arrives in half a billion - and much more.
Last edited by Chromino on Sep 26, 2024, 4:49:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info