🌬️⛵☁️[3.25] The dirty Scorpion-tail|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI-Arachnophobia Allstars|600M+

Two more small showcases are added:

The Feared and U-Atziri in 3.25 Settlers as CI-HoA Jugg (I forgot to switch to vixens / triad grips, it`s recorded with asenaths gentle touch gloves, so 10M less singletarget-damage as recommended):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl4K-aBAsQY

T17 Fortress, 35M dps, asenaths gentle touch gloves, awakener touched, beyond, delirium, rogue exiles-titans juiced:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68NTsfJ41sA
Last edited by Chromino on Sep 13, 2024, 5:28:46 AM
Betta-Ah, Insaener, crawls with the dirty scorpion on twitch and shows a lot about the building and optimization:

https://www.twitch.tv/betta_ah

This build is viable for Ruthless Settlers mode?
"
RNGesús wrote:
This build is viable for Ruthless Settlers mode?

I am not experienced in ruthless. There are many ruthless-guides on YouTube.

HoA is a drop only in ruthless. For high content you want to scale HoA with medium clusters, so there are a few less complex skills in ruthless available.

But HoA is beyond easy to scale into millions simply with miniondamage, minion-poison, curses and withers.
Further you can combinate HoA very well with a second poisoning skill like poisonous concoction, storm burst, storm brands, other minions like absolution etc. too, so I would guess that possibilties separated will be enough for all ruthless-content.

Last edited by Chromino on Sep 24, 2024, 2:01:12 AM
Hi guys. tell me plz , how i can buy large cluster jewel ?
i buy like this one, used 2 passive skil more . How do I choose?
Last edited by eva1shadow on Sep 23, 2024, 3:37:30 PM
you need an 8-passive large cluster jewel that has 3 notables:
1)Mage Hunter (it is prefix)
2)Conjured Wall (it is prefix)
so the 3rd notable must be a suffix, and since there is a rule which suffixes can be rolled between mage hunter and conjured wall, then the 3rd notable can be
3)a)Thaumophage(suffix) or b)Essence Rush(suffix) or c)Sap Psyche(suffix).
Thats it there is no other way so you can only choose Mage hunter and Conjured wall with only using 5 passive points and have the third notable at the back.
Clusters roll their notables in a very specific order which takes account both if it suffix , prefix and what lets say "weight it has". So your only options are those 3. Have in mind that you just want those options it doesnt matter on the jewel which comes first or second or third. That 3rd specific suffix will always be at the back from No3) I wrote. If you have different suffix, not one of those in No3), as a notable then one of your prefix will go at the back.
But you are lucky, bbecause now that I check it again, there are only 3 notable suffixes and all three are between those 2 preffixes you need.
So in a few words:
If you find an 8-passive large cluster jewel that has 3 notables and two of them are Conjured Wall and Mage hunter you just buy it, it does exactly what you want, the third notable it will be at the back. (this only works for your choices, it is not the rule)
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Sep 23, 2024, 6:24:10 PM
thx u whery much )))
2 hours later....
crafted

without strength .... but on the first time - its okay)
Last edited by eva1shadow on Sep 24, 2024, 2:14:50 AM
You are welcome. Have you noticed though how the damage of the build was 300M, then 250M, then 200M, then it went back to 300M, after 350M, 1 day ago went up to 400M and now 600M? Have you? LMAO. It fluctuates harder than bitcoins and other digital currency AHHAHAHAHAHA
Last edited by Spacecom on Sep 24, 2024, 2:39:22 PM
troll in meltdown...

Spoiler
You simply miss many easy central Poe- and HoA-mechanics. You miss poisonchances, gemlevels, gemqualities, clusters, recovery with watcher's eye, flasks and many more like explained especially to you on the last 8 pages in the forum.
Last edited by Chromino on Sep 26, 2024, 4:46:01 AM
I didn't read a word. But I bear great news. Since there is none in standard nor league that has Herald of Agony doing 600M at the moment, sorry it is 600M+ now, and propably it will never be (I am not saying that in some phantasy theory crafting won't do 600M+), I am suggesting just to put straight 1Billion DPS. You know round it up in an even harder clickbait eye-candy title. Because NOT achieving 600M dps is exactly the same as NOT achieving 1B dps.So it will still be a not-a-lie lie. Sorry English not my native language, but I hope everyone gets the point.
Last edited by Spacecom on Sep 25, 2024, 8:20:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info