Path of Exile: Sentinel Livestream Twitch Drops

Similar case here, only got to 54% even though stream was open for well over 45min.

Also the campaign time on Twitch was stated as Thu, May 5, 11:00 PM - Fri, May 6, 8:00 AM GMT+3 (display is timezone dependent under "Closed campaigns" here) but it was not possible to gain any drop progress long before the specified end time (5-6 hours earlier at least)
Can I somehow watch offline to get a reward? I was wrong about stream day, I thought it was today :P
Any official update on the topic?
Hoped a bit that I somehow got it, but nope.
Thank you GGG. These Rapture Wings are awesome! Best twitch drop ever. Actually, puts the blood and sweat Arch Nem challenge wings to shame....
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
watched the stream replay during Fri, May 6, 4:00 AM - Fri, May 6, 1:00 PM GMT+8 but the campaign already closed... No way to get the reward...
Hi Exiles,

If you are having any issues receiving your Twitch drop please contact support@grindinggear.com via email with your account and a few character names so we can look into this further. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info