Path of Exile: Sentinel Livestream Twitch Drops

Please showcase them with gold and astral char effect,
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
Please showcase them with gold and astral char effect,

Hey if you want I can show you the wings with golden char effect in game.
IGN: Nyx_Nova
"Give up everything in pursuit of Greatness - even Life itself".

First Mirror Drop: 09/01/2023 - Defiled Cathedral - Sanctum League.
Am I dreaming?
nice
Hey,

Could some one please help me how to connect twitch account with account in PoE?

I follow instruction, i go to settings / connections.

"If your account isn't connected, click the "Connect" button for Twitch under "Other Connections"" - dont have there any button connect around other connections, i have writed smth like: You have not authorized any apps.

And another question.

We have to watch for this around ~1 hour, any twitch poe stream, starting even from now?

I would appriciate help for resolving my problems. Thank you.
"
mioduas wrote:
Hey,

Could some one please help me how to connect twitch account with account in PoE?

I follow instruction, i go to settings / connections.

"If your account isn't connected, click the "Connect" button for Twitch under "Other Connections"" - dont have there any button connect around other connections, i have writed smth like: You have not authorized any apps.

And another question.

We have to watch for this around ~1 hour, any twitch poe stream, starting even from now?

I would appriciate help for resolving my problems. Thank you.

Hiya,

If you're having trouble linking your Twitch account with your Path of Exile account from Twitch you can do so via the Path of Exile website as well - you should be able to click here.

As for your secondary query:

"
You will get the Rapture Wings after 45 minutes of accumulated watch time on any channel streaming Path of Exile during the event. This means that the drop is guaranteed for everyone who has watched any Path of Exile stream for this amount of time. This promotion is available for all accounts.

Hope this helps!
Credits to the soundtrack, as always brilliant work !
I DONT HAVE A TWITCH ACCOUNT

We are in Path of Exile!
GGG: "Unfortunately we are not currently offering email Technical Support, due to limited staff resources. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause...we can assist you with any account, payment or microtransaction issues."

-.-;
nice
Anyone has problems with the drop as well?
My account is linked (even relinked it), also relogged into Twitch - nothing.
Is there maybe a limit to drops you can receive?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info