Texture bug

Macbook air same.

My performance was perfect before the 3.17.whatever update now horrible fps, constant crashing, visual chaos.

:/
I know you're looking into this, but just to add to the reports: same here. No crashing, but but a lot of the "stripes", as seen in the images on 1st page, that flicker/grow as one moves. Sometimes floor vanishes.

Playing on a desktop mac running Mojave, 10.14.6 .
Any news on this ?
Because it's still happening :(
mac players abandoned?
I have a similar issue, playing on PC with Vulkan. Reference number 378 145 114

Had that problem, did a full update on my Mac and now the game just straight up crashes very frequently.
I updated my iMac to Monterey 12.3.1 and i still have the same issues.

For example :
Having same issues for 3 weeks now.

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
10.15.7 (19H1824)
40 GB 2667 MHz DDR4
Radeon Pro 580X 8 GB

We need some mac love!
I know there is allot of work around Sentinel but fix would be very welcome.
I'm getting the exact same issues on both my MacPro "coffee can" (2015) and a brand new iMac M1 (2022).

FWIW, I can generally get 60 fps on the old MacPro, while the new iMac is limited to 30 fps, even with reduced resolution, due to the Rosetta 2 emulation overhead.

In my experience, these symptoms seem to pop up at random and it's not heat-related. The more time I spend in a map, the more likely it is that I will see the problem.

Once some location in a map instance is corrupted, it stays that way until I restart the game.

MacPro
Monterey 12.3.1
64 GB 1366 MHz DDR3
AMD FirePro D700
ASUS PB278 2560x1440

iMac M1
Monterey 12.3.1
16 GB
4.5K Retina display
Getting the same graphical issues.

iMac
Retina 5k, 27-inch, 2019
Monterey 12.0.1
Radeon Pro Vega 48 (8gb)

It seems to be relatively random for me, but usually occurs at least once in every zone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info