[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

hi could you check out my profile I feel like something is missing
"
Chuws wrote:
hi could you check out my profile I feel like something is missing

whats wrong? what happens
How much more DPs are getting with Awakened Greater Projectiles Support Level 5?

I have more than enough to buy it.

Just curious
"
Ma23ck wrote:
How much more DPs are getting with Awakened Greater Projectiles Support Level 5?

I have more than enough to buy it.

Just curious

Yes
Yes indeed.
Yes for A.GMP
What about corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you, is it more than beneficial to add it to this build on some jewel or not that necessary?
Last edited by Ma23ck on Jun 9, 2022, 11:19:58 PM
"
Ma23ck wrote:
What about corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you, is it more than beneficial to add it to this build on some jewel or not that necessary?

in most cases you have so much regen, that you do not even notice it unless your map has -60% life regeneration.

Depending on how you build your character, you get indirectly immune to damage over time. Some people here, like me for example, build a bit more focused on survivability with Purity of Elements, giving freeze immunity. This allows to switch the bigger pantheon to the one on the right (dont know the name) which further reduces damage over time effects, negating it almost completely. Even if I stand on burning ground, are poisoned and have 10 stacks of corrupted blood, I do not loose HP.

If you focus more on DPS, having immunity to corrupted blood is a nice extra if you can fit it in somewhere. But nothing I would pay too much exalts on or anything.
so roughly how much currency i would need to spend (meaning which build budget i'd have to focus on) to kill and farm uber bosses?
Always wanted to try CWDT wardloop build and got around 30ex in raw currency lying around and would like to know how much more effort i'd have to put into farming for completing and farming the sentinel endgame :)
I asked author but im not sure that he would respond me.

What is better for low budget (im around 25 ex atm) and why? Scion or Occu or Ele?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info