[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

This has been driving me crazy, I have a +1 all amulet and a lvl 1 FR with a lvl 12 cwdt. But my loop just does not work without two heartbound rings. I cannot figure out why.
I can't figure it out either.
Last edited by AnthraxPastry on Dec 21, 2023, 4:38:18 PM
Hey there.

Where can I find the most up to date info for this build? I am checking the website linked and the 1st page but it seems the info is all over the place.
"
rozakk wrote:
This has been driving me crazy, I have a +1 all amulet and a lvl 1 FR with a lvl 12 cwdt. But my loop just does not work without two heartbound rings. I cannot figure out why.

Figured it out: drop the level of your main CWDT gem so that it's level 20 with 20 quality, and use a level 20 ice spear.

Level 21 skeletons hit you for 1680 damage, which means Forbidden Rite has to hit you for 1265 to proc a 20/20 CWDT. Breakpoint for this at -25 chaos res is 2530 HP, and you'll want 1265 Ward or higher.
"
AnthraxPastry wrote:
"
rozakk wrote:

Figured it out: drop the level of your main CWDT gem so that it's level 20 with 20 quality, and use a level 20 ice spear.

Level 21 skeletons hit you for 1680 damage, which means Forbidden Rite has to hit you for 1265 to proc a 20/20 CWDT. Breakpoint for this at -25 chaos res is 2530 HP, and you'll want 1265 Ward or higher.

Exactly, the rare ring section tells you clearly
Also already recommended in body Armor , ice spear level 20 and not 21 !
"
GlemtVapen wrote:
Hey there.

Where can I find the most up to date info for this build? I am checking the website linked and the 1st page but it seems the info is all over the place.

just follow this guide, then see upgrades section. this is the latest
can someone please help... I tried and tried to get the loop working with 1 Heartbound, and got it working by lowering skelleton gem with the CWDT..

but damage on my build seems very low and I dont know why..

anyone that could help

me POB: https://pobb.in/oT401QQN5Pe3

ps. I see that with only 1 ring that skelly is full loop.. but all other skills are half loop.. and having 2 heartbound fixes the loop, but withour the rare ring my rrsistance are low, is there a way for me to fix it without putting on an extra ring ?
Last edited by sjoensen on Dec 22, 2023, 5:10:00 PM
Hi, I played this last league. I think you are not creating enough damage to keep the loop running.
I took a look at your pob and played with the calculator, if you lower your chaos resistance to -28 and use level 20 summon skele (level 21 with your amu) and level
20 CWDT on the helm, you should be able to run it with 1 ring, without RF.

check the imgur picture https://imgur.com/a/8mclTIb

For me if the calculator says it works it will work. I haven't play wardloop yet this league so I'm not completely sure. Please give it a try and see if your loop works.

Also check the network mode see if it's set to locksteps.

"
Akshay wrote:
"
AnthraxPastry wrote:
"
rozakk wrote:

Exactly, the rare ring section tells you clearly
Also already recommended in body Armor , ice spear level 20 and not 21 !

Haven't tried it myself, but losing ice spear level really sucks. Last league it was possible to use a rare ring with lvl 21 ice spear. It's possible to cap resistance without rare ring, so there's not much benefit to it, other than extra socket if it's unset one.
Get resists on your gear, flask suffix, cluster jewels, jewels, charms. I'm not quite capped yet because some of my gear doesn't have enough resistance, but it's possible to do it without a rare ring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info