[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

im guessing with a 3flask setup you could run HH thanks to the new charm ,especially if you run 2 of the charms
is there any video guide on this or any CWDT ? I wanted to try this type of build for a long time now, but it seems complicated, because if I understand everything correctly, we haft to have exact numbers, like CDR, 74% on some jewels, sertant level and quality on certan gems... I really want to try the build out, but think I will mess it up and just waste time and currency since I am not that experienced in building a character :/
Last edited by sjoensen on Dec 20, 2023, 8:54:50 PM
"
sjoensen wrote:
is there any video guide on this or any CWDT ? I wanted to try this type of build for a long time now, but it seems complicated, because if I understand everything correctly, we haft to have exact numbers, like CDR, 74% on some jewels, sertant level and quality on certan gems... I really want to try the build out, but think I will mess it up and just waste time and currency since I am not that experienced in building a character :/

the guide links to buy to all the items, just go buy them.
its only the To Dust that should add to 74.

cdr is just a bench craft on belt.
could I get an expert's help. I put close to 50 div i think into this build and just eeking out 8mil dps. I'm sure I should be pushing it higher. I did try to go tanky and I know i still need to hit lvl 100, but I feel like there may be some low hanging fruit that Im not taking advantage of- see anything glaring I could fix?

I asked in discord but they just suggested harvest crafting my staff, im sure there must be more than that to it. Thanks in advance!
Last edited by rozakk on Dec 20, 2023, 11:42:44 PM
"
rozakk wrote:
im guessing with a 3flask setup you could run HH thanks to the new charm ,especially if you run 2 of the charms

possible, good idea, can you try and share image?
but some hh mods may break the build

how about mageblood?
oops forgot to link my build, here it is -

https://pobb.in/GL7ztkkya8Jc

Also - i dont understand how to switch to a rare ring setup. is it even possible anymore? when i take a heartbound off the loop stops immediately
Last edited by rozakk on Dec 20, 2023, 11:49:24 PM
"
rozakk wrote:
oops forgot to link my build, here it is -

https://pobb.in/GL7ztkkya8Jc

using raider flesh/flame will cripple your dps badly
try to unlock last charm socket
amulet needs to be better

body armor, drop cruelty and get better colors.

you could craft a new belt with the discord guide for 27 cdr, so that you don't need to use cdr charm

also the goal is better flask cluster, so that you can drop flask charm as well and go with a dps charm.

rare ring is an obvious
"
Akshay wrote:
"
sjoensen wrote:

the guide links to buy to all the items, just go buy them.
its only the To Dust that should add to 74.

cdr is just a bench craft on belt.

ok I see that :) but what does it mean when it say's

CWDT gem in Skin of the Loyal will be Level 19/20

and on skin of the loyal 18/20

does it mean level 18 to 20 or lvl 18 and 20% ?
"
sjoensen wrote:

ok I see that :) but what does it mean when it say's

CWDT gem in Skin of the Loyal will be Level 19/20

and on skin of the loyal 18/20

does it mean level 18 to 20 or lvl 18 and 20% ?

quality 20%
Selling these 2 items if any one is interested

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info