[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
"
Kopy06 wrote:
Hey,
I tried to do it but unfortunately I'm having trouble with mana.

Not sure if this would fix it for you but I had the same problem. I fixed it by allocating the Mana Mastery that also gives 10% dmg recoup. The OP takes it too.

Unrelated but does anyone have suggestions for bossing? I wasn't sure if using creeping frost was BIS for some reason or why I wouldn't instead run two Freezing Pulse.

Edit: I see, I didn't realize there was a universal cooldown among skills with CWDT

Thank you <3 it's working fine now
"
xikorita wrote:
"
HunAp0 wrote:
I'm trying to make this build work, but for the love of god, it fails.
According to the calc, it should work, however it seems im not taking enough damage to start up my loop.
Any idea how to fix it?
https://pastebin.com/Hm7jLTkA

ps.
I was trying out in the calculator with -56 and with -60 chaos res, and tried removing the belt cause of that stupid armor mod and in theory, it should work (if all else fails i just scoure clear the belt at craft bench since i dont care about the prefix and suffixes are the key on it)
Tried the skeleton loop with 9 / 5 CWDT as well, tried with double heartbound, still no luck.

The armour is going to change the damage calculation. And you need crafted cdr on the belt (not sure about this one).

Yea the armour does mess a bit, but that wasnt the main issue.
Problem was the 3 dust giving too much CDR, had to swap a 20 dust to 19 and the loop started.
So yea, either you need the CDR on belt or increase the skeletons lifetime just a bit (in my case, literally 1% less from the 3 dust + anomalous minion speed)
"
xikorita wrote:
Did a 30 wave simulacrum! (6 portals though).

They are about 55c and even before 20 waves you paid it already. It is a bore to do though.

https://youtu.be/5KjMwLOg-Ic

Depending on the layout you cant dodge clockwise the bosses. Also for me without omni the worst mods are %MORE monster life. Takes too long to kill stuff. Also increased AOE for bosses sucks.

I don't know why my mana regen takes a while to ramp up and be topped. I think I failed a previous simu because my tp was in the middle of everything and my mana didnt regenerate fast enough.

nice job, i am wondering how you survive?
only 41% block,no spell suppression
"
Naw4k wrote:
"
xikorita wrote:

They are about 55c and even before 20 waves you paid it already. It is a bore to do though.

Depending on the layout you cant dodge clockwise the bosses. Also for me without omni the worst mods are %MORE monster life. Takes too long to kill stuff. Also increased AOE for bosses sucks.

I don't know why my mana regen takes a while to ramp up and be topped. I think I failed a previous simu because my tp was in the middle of everything and my mana didnt regenerate fast enough.

I think I'm being carried by the amulet, pnademonius. It blinds and slow action speed even from bosses.

Also mods matter a ton. If there is increase aoe it is very very bad. By the end you see me circling the bosses in the "optimal" ice spear distance (that doubles the dps).
"
xikorita wrote:
"
Naw4k wrote:
"
xikorita wrote:

I think I'm being carried by the amulet, pnademonius. It blinds and slow action speed even from bosses.

Also mods matter a ton. If there is increase aoe it is very very bad. By the end you see me circling the bosses in the "optimal" ice spear distance (that doubles the dps).

how is leveling? I run corrupted T16 and almost to lvl96. no death till now.
Can't do -resists. But I think that won't be a problem to you and omni hehe.
Started the build yesterday, only 84 at the moment and some stuff is still ab bit scuffed, really enjoying it until now.

How are you all dealing with rares with the Temporal Bubble mod, cant seem to deal with them properly since they 100% brick the loop.
"
Woras8 wrote:
Started the build yesterday, only 84 at the moment and some stuff is still ab bit scuffed, really enjoying it until now.

How are you all dealing with rares with the Temporal Bubble mod, cant seem to deal with them properly since they 100% brick the loop.

Usually I run into the bubble, they die, I switch weapons to start the loop again and move on.
Can you do this build without omnince??
"
ZeMePE wrote:
Can you do this build without omnince??

Yes, all my videos are with pandemonious.

Omni makes you deal a ton of more damage and resist though.
Last edited by xikorita on May 26, 2022, 11:31:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info