[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

EDIT: I changed my life and that is what screwed it up, derp. Went to the calculator and it told me the problem. Fixed the chaos res and now it is working fine.

I made the upgrade to 27% cdr and fucked something up. My skeletons are not syncing with my ice spear. They are syncing with the weapon cdwt though.

https://pobb.in/Pd4EQQdEoew2

I did the 20-20-18 to dust

I changed the helmet links

Forbidden rite on gloves

Body armour the same:
Last edited by xikorita on May 24, 2022, 12:28:06 AM
tried simulacrum, i lost one portal by myself but the other ones took all kosis woth is leap slam. He insta ported on me no idea who much damage that is to survive that. thats the only problem right now. no idea how much damage that jump does. maybe max block and more ward can solve it...

"
Naw4k wrote:
tried simulacrum, i lost one portal by myself but the other ones took all kosis woth is leap slam. He insta ported on me no idea who much damage that is to survive that. thats the only problem right now. no idea how much damage that jump does. maybe max block and more ward can solve it...

Hah that was the same reason for me! I've been reading about that and if you stay close to him he won't use the teleport attack. I will try one today and keep circling him.
problem is, if he spawns offscreen you have no chance to get to him in time. i am missing my herald stacker guardian from delirium :(
"
Naw4k wrote:
problem is, if he spawns offscreen you have no chance to get to him in time. i am missing my herald stacker guardian from delirium :(

Bah it is too close. I would deal half the damage to keep him from doing the teleport. And I would have to move away from the leap attack (with 100% aoe depending on the layout it is very hard to dodge)

https://youtu.be/l978TZfL1-Y
i am trying to craft the belt the same way from your yt video. god damn imho i feels more like "rare item have similiar modifiers" = "i spam a chaos roll on it"
"
Naw4k wrote:
i am trying to craft the belt the same way from your yt video. god damn imho i feels more like "rare item have similiar modifiers" = "i spam a chaos roll on it"

Im on the same boat. I think I spent about 100 more likely so far. Most I farmed myself.

https://imgur.com/a/Bs2m05A

Waiting for the next reforge more likely.

The temptation that the belt at this point is worth 20+ exalted =(

EDIT: see the 0 on the reforge more likely? Yeah
https://imgur.com/a/VFxnjab
Last edited by xikorita on May 24, 2022, 10:24:03 AM
so, i don't understand how u avoid poison\ignite and what giving lvl on this build. now i 73lvl and loop works fine.. but poison\ignite destroy me
Last edited by kolint1 on May 24, 2022, 11:07:26 AM
"
kolint1 wrote:
so, i don't understand how u avoid poison\ignite and what giving lvl on this build. now i 73lvl and loop works fine.. but poison\ignite destroy me

Do you have intuitive leap and the top recover life when taking damage? That thing sustains poison/ignite.
I have a very weird issue, maybe someone can help ? if I use summon skeletons lvl 21 I can get the loop working without any issues but I wanted to switch to anomalous summon skeletons (to clear a medium jewel notable spot) because I'm forced to use blessed rebirth on a medium cluster for now;

Problem is anomalous summon skeletons lvl 21 seems to be pricefixed (only 9 gems on the market, price starts at 22-23ex) so my solution was to use lvl 19 anomalous summon skeletons + empower lvl 3 in order to get the same result but cheaper;

Bought gems, in theory everything stayed exactly the same, but when I test it with the new setup (lvl 19 anomalous skeletons + lvl3 empower) the build stops looping; I do not understand FFS, the gem gets +2 levels, it says it summons 4 skeletons and yet the build stops working, WHERE is the problem ?

EDIT: for ppl trying the same thing, i found out the problem lol; apparently you can't use blessed rebirth at the same time with anomalous summon skeletons, they interact with each other in a weird way; i removed the notable and now it works ....
Last edited by medwannabe on May 24, 2022, 11:42:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info