[3.20] Lightning Trap Saboteur | League Starter | Endgame Bosser | 4+mil dps on a 5link.

where i can find skill leveling?
Just wanted to post a quick update, league start went great, probably my favorite league starter in memory. I was one of the first people farming Atziri and made plenty of currency from that, and am now going to farm Uber Atziri for a bit with the gear I've acquired. The only thing left is to get a Vial of Dominance to convert my Architect's Hands into Slavedrivers

Anyway, I highly recommend this build :)

Also, check this thing out, boosted DPS by around 30% :)
How much currency to invest in this build to have 10 Million DPS? I want it to farm sanctuaries apart from endgame bosses.

Thanks.
"
Weeshnaw997 wrote:

You can also swap cluster traps with swift assembly now that you have plenty of trap throwing speed and get a huge dps boost. Plus you can get awakened added lightning(remember if you get it to 5 then you get +1). Also drop inspiration and go lightning pen(inspiration doesnt reduce life cost).
Last edited by TheTabKey on Dec 12, 2022, 2:22:15 PM
"
TheTabKey wrote:
"
Weeshnaw997 wrote:

You can also swap cluster traps with swift assembly now that you have plenty of trap throwing speed and get a huge dps boost. Plus you can get awakened added lightning(remember if you get it to 5 then you get +1). Also drop inspiration and go lightning pen(inspiration doesnt reduce life cost).

Thanks! Have made some more improvements and potentially a major shift: the new Anathema ring actually slots pretty well into this build, and I'm finding that I'm running out of gem space before I run out of curses that help offense/defense. In no particular order: Conductivity, ele weakness, assassins mark, enfeeble, temp chains, punishment, all of these are very good. I've currently got my arcanist brand set up casting 3 of these, plus self-cast conductivity, and am currently theorizing the best way to get the other two in. Probably will remove my CoD-portal and put my swift assembly in offhand, so that I can do bear trap + hextouch + other two curses, and then have my flame dash cull

e: nvm hextouch doesn't work with traps, back to the drawing board

e2: Bane. :D
Last edited by Weeshnaw997 on Dec 12, 2022, 8:30:09 PM
I'm playing you build this league and i'm having fun so far.

This league feel like I'm unluky so far, I haven't found much yet and struggle a bit to get some div to buy the stuff I need for upgrade.
So here is my question:
What should I get first? Tinkerskin 6L? Slavedriver's Hands? another Void Battery or Badge of the Brotherhood?
Any thought about adding Nimis ring to this build?
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
do you need to use pierce gem if you dont have enchant? i wanna play this build in mayhem league

Sorry for the really late reply. Been busy with irl stuff lately and haven't been able to keep up on the guide. Im planning on updating the guide, and want to reply for the sake of others reading through the comments.

If you don't have access to the pierce enchantment, the easiest way to get pierce without using the pierce support gem in the main link setup is simply to allocate the piercing shots passive on the right edge of the tree near ranger. Another potential way to get pierce is with the hunter mod on boots, or you can get 1 pierce with the betrayal unveil on helmets.

In general the rare only version of the build isn't super strong, so I don't recommend playing this particular build in 1 week leagues due to the scarce availability of things like the gloves, and definitely not in SSF or Ruthless
"
sk8punker123 wrote:
Hi, other than being on a bit on the squishier side which is to be expected really I'm enjoying the built. It sure is expensive though!

I currently have about 150C and a Divine orb saved up, but I don't have any of the BiS or recommended uniques.

If I needed to upgrade, what should I be prioritizing? Void Batteries, Tinkerskin, Badge of Brotherhood, or the Slavedriver hands?

I do feel my damage overall lacking as I'm right there at red maps, would getting to 16% cast speed void batteries help with that?

https://pastebin.com/5nHskdcm
Here is a link to my current PoB if that helps.

Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Sorry about the late reply but for the sake of others ill answer the question.

Tinkerskin 5link > Void Battery 1/Slavedrivers (buy cheapest one first) > Amulet > void battery 2 > 6link. Keep an eye on lvl 21 lightning traps for sale and buy one if it is a reasonable price. After that just get whatever is most reasonably attainable based on market value the items are and whether you feel you need damage or survivability.

Just getting the void battery in the first place is most important. If good cast speed rolls are much more expensive than a poorly rolled wand its fine to just buy the cheapest version and worry about getting better ones later
Last edited by Ekule731 on Dec 19, 2022, 9:24:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info