I finally got to try Elden Ring

it rly need alot furthering develop the game with expansions + mods and stuff
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

Not everything needs to be live service bro.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

Says the guy who was creaming themselves at the thought of D2:R becoming a live service game.
Last edited by RandallPOE on Mar 16, 2022, 8:43:22 PM
I'll take weakass counterarguments for 800, Alex.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

Says the guy who was creaming themselves at the thought of D2:R becoming a live service game.

I never requested it, or pushed for anything on the forums. What the devs are proposing seems cool, and I'm all for it, but D2 and D2R are 100% fine as is if nothing were to change.

So yeah, Elden Ring is great AS IS. They don't need expansions. Go ahead and patch bugs or fix balance, but to say it needs more development, expansions, and mods is a bridge too far imo.

The people that constantly push for live service, DLC, additional content patching, and balancing is why we get incomplete games at launch, or drip feed gated content. I'm glad Elden Ring was released as a complete experience without any bullshit.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
I dunno, don't you think skins, extra storage and maybe a pet would make Elden Ring much more playable? I feel it's a bit pretentious with its "oh look at me I'm Elden Ring I'm perfect as I am I don't need mtxes or mods or events" attitude. Talk about forgetting your roots. You're a goddamn video game, Elden Ring, and your entire purpose is to sell mtxes and make people feel like they have to play you constantly or their lives are meaningless. Get with the times, you underdesigned overhyped snob. Jeeze.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Mar 16, 2022, 11:07:52 PM
Exactly.

- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
Exactly.

And yet...

I dislike making *this* the ER thread but the other was started by someone on substantial probation ie no bumps.
"FromSoftware promises more Elden Ring content in the future."

Considering the history of most of the Souls games before it, DLC seems very likely.
"
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
Exactly.

And yet...

I dislike making *this* the ER thread but the other was started by someone on substantial probation ie no bumps.

This patch fixes the arcane scaling issues. Rivers of Blood is so good... +10 with a +25 Occult Uchi or Nag and GG to the whole game. Put on the less FP for skills and Millicent questline talisman for damage on successive hits, and it's all over for everyone.

Edit: Also 12 million copies sold in less than 3 weeks is pretty damn crazy
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Mar 17, 2022, 11:07:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info