[3.17] 👑PoE on Steroids: ✨Flicker Strike✨ CoC Ice Nova / Spear ❄️ - S-Tier T16s, Sirus, map/boss ✔️

[removed]
Last edited by PsychedelicMonkey on Sep 11, 2023, 12:24:03 PM
"
hey awesome build, its working really well as a mapper for me! The only thing is I think im missing something because the single target is really missing. If possible could you or anyone else that can help me troubleshoot take a look at my PoB and let me know if im missing a crucial step anywhere that would be great. Thanks in advance.

https://pastebin.com/XLSe7dD3

p.s Im working on fixing my cold res to slot a wise oak in for the aquamarine flask, but I still feel like im missing something beyond that.

Heya, the good news is there's a lot of upward growth available. Here's what went wrong:

1) You don't need Snowstorm - it doesn't add any damage to the build. Consequently, the 3 points can either be used to go for Whispers of Doom and then Mark on Hit - Assassin's Mark (leave HoI unsupported, which will also fix your mana issues, more on that later), or at the very least pick up the Precision Mastery giving accuracy (3 instead of 2, or 40% against Unique Enemies if you have issues on map bosses mostly).

2) Your Aquamarine Flask is putting you over the attack speed vs proc cap. CoC builds need some Cooldown Recovery (CDR) somewhere at higher attack speed thresholds. A quick and cheap fix this league is to buy Awakened Cast on Crit - they used to be VERY expensive (double digit exalts) but are like 1ex or less these days. Alternatively, a Shaper belt with Cooldown Recovery is the other path but that would probably cost you more than 1 ex.

An Awakened CoC will increase your damage right now by 29%.

3) Wise Oak yeah, this is a big one.

4) You are definitely OOMing very hard - Single Target is the only time you will notice this. Anomalous GMP on your Cospri's will help this a ton - that plus removing Ice Bite + Inc Crit Strikes on your Herald. That can only really be run if you have an Enduring mana flask up or have reservation enchants or masteries to keep your mana pool at at least 150 unreserved.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Last edited by primaeva on Mar 15, 2022, 1:45:23 AM
"
iUndeadWalker wrote:
Got at this stage and don't know where to throw more currency, maybe better boots with high es+res+lab enchant?

https://pastebin.com/XU2VEDQy

What should i go next?

Haha not sure where you're getting Covered in Frost, Adrenaline and Crit Chance Lucky from... xD But Consecrated Ground from Bottled Faith you did not tick, lol!

Anyway, revisit the first post, I added in Skill Gem explanations and you are missing the Vortex loop very sorely - it's a MASSSIVE 40% damage boost especially with the right Vortex!

Also yeah, whatever you do with the boots, you really want Brittle Ground for Occultist for bossing, especially bosses with Phases.

Last edited by primaeva on Mar 15, 2022, 1:43:35 AM
"
primaeva wrote:
"
iUndeadWalker wrote:
Got at this stage and don't know where to throw more currency, maybe better boots with high es+res+lab enchant?

What should i go next?

Haha not sure where you're getting Covered in Frost, Adrenaline and Crit Chance Lucky from... xD But Consecrated Ground from Bottled Faith you did not tick, lol!

Anyway, revisit the first post, I added in Skill Gem explanations and you are missing the Vortex loop very sorely - it's a MASSSIVE 40% damage boost especially with the right Vortex!

Also yeah, whatever you do with the boots, you really want Brittle Ground for Occultist for bossing, especially bosses with Phases.

I noticed some things as well Walker:

-it looks like you have the wrong enchant on your ammy. Currently its giving you fire dmg/pen.

-you could 30% quality your chest

-you could go for +1 power charge on the helm or an enchant (or both if ur a masochist)
"

hey awesome build, its working really well as a mapper for me! The only thing is I think im missing something because the single target is really missing. If possible could you or anyone else that can help me troubleshoot take a look at my PoB and let me know if im missing a crucial step anywhere that would be great. Thanks in advance.

https://pastebin.com/XLSe7dD3

p.s Im working on fixing my cold res to slot a wise oak in for the aquamarine flask, but I still feel like im missing something beyond that.

"

Heya, the good news is there's a lot of upward growth available. Here's what went wrong:

1) You don't need Snowstorm - it doesn't add any damage to the build. Consequently, the 3 points can either be used to go for Whispers of Doom and then Mark on Hit - Assassin's Mark (leave HoI unsupported, which will also fix your mana issues, more on that later), or at the very least pick up the Precision Mastery giving accuracy (3 instead of 2, or 40% against Unique Enemies if you have issues on map bosses mostly).

2) Your Aquamarine Flask is putting you over the attack speed vs proc cap. CoC builds need some Cooldown Recovery (CDR) somewhere at higher attack speed thresholds. A quick and cheap fix this league is to buy Awakened Cast on Crit - they used to be VERY expensive (double digit exalts) but are like 1ex or less these days. Alternatively, a Shaper belt with Cooldown Recovery is the other path but that would probably cost you more than 1 ex.

An Awakened CoC will increase your damage right now by 29%.

3) Wise Oak yeah, this is a big one.

4) You are definitely OOMing very hard - Single Target is the only time you will notice this. Anomalous GMP on your Cospri's will help this a ton - that plus removing Ice Bite + Inc Crit Strikes on your Herald. That can only really be run if you have an Enduring mana flask up or have reservation enchants or masteries to keep your mana pool at at least 150 unreserved.

So just to build on what prim is saying here..

You say your big problem is single target and thats very likely because the beefier mobs almost all have better resistances (and hp) and you are penetrating very little of that resistance because you arent cursing the mobs at all as far as i can tell.

We ideally run 2 curses: Assassin's Mark AND Frostbite.

Frostbite will chunk through their resists while the mark makes your crits hit harder.

Also you can pick up 10 dex on the right and 10 int on the left of your tree near the charge nodes by giving up charge duration.

I also just wanted to say i like the idea of getting inspired learning into the build. Im just not sure if i personally can sacrifice the points to do it.
Last edited by BruteNewb on Mar 15, 2022, 2:23:40 AM
can you help me to have a look of my build? the dps cant kill the boss
https://pastebin.com/hJe94VL3
"
BruteNewb wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:
"
iUndeadWalker wrote:

What should i go next?

I noticed some things as well Walker:

-it looks like you have the wrong enchant on your ammy. Currently its giving you fire dmg/pen.

-you could 30% quality your chest

-you could go for +1 power charge on the helm or an enchant (or both if ur a masochist)

Ty guys, i was with a wrong annoint that i bought the amulet, already changed for tranquility.

30% quality, check!

+1 power helm, check!

I don't have any slots to fit the vortex loop. Dont know what i could remove
"
iUndeadWalker wrote:

Ty guys, i was with a wrong annoint that i bought the amulet, already changed for tranquility.

30% quality, check!

+1 power helm, check!

I don't have any slots to fit the vortex loop. Dont know what i could remove

Drop Ball Lightning and Ice Bite, move auras into those slots, then put in Bonechill and Vortex into your Flame Dash loop.

Massive DPS! (Also buy Phantasmal Vortex, they can hit REALLY hard).

P.S. The bigger loss is CWDT Ball Lightning... But this is why Unset Rings are really the pinnacle of gear - the extra slot on an "aurastacker" build is really priceless.
Last edited by primaeva on Mar 15, 2022, 8:09:36 AM
"
domo1603 wrote:
can you help me to have a look of my build? the dps cant kill the boss
https://pastebin.com/hJe94VL3

Hey hey, you're almost there!

The next big DPS boosts are:

1) Arcane Surge - Drop Ice Bite so that you can fit Arcane Surge on your Vortex. The 12% more damage + mana regen is pretty huge for the build.

1a) Actually scratch that - you don't have to drop that right now because - since you don't have Whispers of Doom yet (3 more points for a 20% damage boost) you don't need Mark on Hit - Assassin's Mark since you can only apply one curse at a time. Once you hit 3 more levels however (or get stronger ES gear so you can drop some ES nodes and spec Whispers of Doom) - you need the 20% power spike on bosses.

2) Are you always casting Vortex? I shoulda been more clear - this needs to be held down ALL THE TIME (same time as Flicker Strike). It is enabling to your Cospri's as well as other Chilled bonuses and makes sure your Arcane Surge is going all the time.

Let me know about the Vortex bit especially, I think I need to make it more obvious in the guide.
Hello,
This build is a lot of fun! I love to flicker and its been the best flickering experience Ive had. Up to 94 currently and just having a good time.

I was hoping someone could point me at what I should be focusing for next upgrades. Thanks in advance!

Heres my POB:
https://pastebin.com/18KaAWFU

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info