What is your game of the year 2021?

"
Gicu wrote:
Death Stranding - definitely.

Why? Game looks nice but I couldn't find a reason to keep playing after about an hour of two.
“Not a single item of importance [in the news]. A tower of illusion, all of it, made of illusory bricks and full of holes. If life were made up only of important things, it really would be a dangerous house of glass...So everybody, knowing the meaninglessness of existence, sets his compass to home.”
"
Gotmilk wrote:
"
Gicu wrote:

Why? Game looks nice but I couldn't find a reason to keep playing after about an hour of two.

Well, it's definitely the best game I ever played.
Deep meaning. Very spiritual. It's a masterpiece and takes only about 60 hours to finish. You should give it more time to understand the beauty of this title.
CASUAL GAMER
"
Gicu wrote:
"
Gotmilk wrote:
"
Gicu wrote:

Well, it's definitely the best game I ever played.
Deep meaning. Very spiritual. It's a masterpiece and takes only about 60 hours to finish. You should give it more time to understand the beauty of this title.

They keep the crazy parts at the behind of the game which is a pity since most players got bored of walking simulator after 2 hours.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_TQII2Nucw&t=6s
I want to be a bird...
Being a human sucks
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info