What is your game of the year 2021?

"
jpkiwi wrote:
Well was only beta, but Lost Ark by a long shot.

It’s a great game but I’m not sure it’s game of the year material since it’s technically been around for 4 years.
Hades
"
kaepae wrote:
Mine is Valheim.

What's yours?

1. Path of exile
2. Median xl 2.0
3. Cyberpunk 2077
4. Oldschool Runescape

So if we consider really new games i guess cyberpunk wins, but path of exile just gets better and better, so does median xl
i vote tales of arise

like most other tales games, the game feels like if a visual novel and a jrpg had a baby. the story was good and the gameplay was fun

technically not a game made in 2021 but i played dq11 this year, also a masterpiece
Resident Evil Village
Well it's an older game, but new to me.

Prey

Got it for free on Epic store around Christmas time. Never heard of it before, went in just wanting to mess around and try it out. Ended up being besides PoE, my favorite game of 2021.

Story is great, but the game play is amazing. So many different ways to approach the game. Played though it twice, once a more stealthy approach, and the second time going almost full on Doom.

Liked it so much I bought one of their other games, Dishonored, on the steam sale to tie me over till 3.17.
"
Rexeos wrote:
I have enjoyed Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart a lot.

It Takes Two was also great.

3rd game is not from this year - Risen - very nice game.

Second this, Rift Apart was hands down the best game I played all year. Great game to experience the haptics for the first time too I think.
“Not a single item of importance [in the news]. A tower of illusion, all of it, made of illusory bricks and full of holes. If life were made up only of important things, it really would be a dangerous house of glass...So everybody, knowing the meaninglessness of existence, sets his compass to home.”
Last edited by Gotmilk on Feb 17, 2022, 4:08:32 PM
Death Stranding - definitely.

CASUAL GAMER
anything except cyberpunk lol. btw RD2 for me but i am biased a little
Elden Ring

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info