GGG has officially abandoned console

What the console version is lacking is an audience. They can’t try and fail to replicate PC and expect it to work. There needs to be more effort and maybe advertising for console version, getting more PS and XBOX players to try the game is important. I haven’t seen any event where it says “try POE on console and get ____.”

Console’s smaller numbers is GGG’s fault as well. If different events is now going to become a thing, then make console only events, and encourage a streamer to play console.
The sad part is that they do read the forums (got my post calling them out deleted) but they do a bad job when it comes to update/communicate with Console Players
I am quitting for Warframe, at least there i feel ok about giving them money and getting MORE than what i deserve AND respecting my time. Here, i'm losing my time talking being ignored AND censored when i call out something that is trash.
SURE i was blasting GGG but damn they deserve to be blasted for NOT INCLUDING EVERYBODY!!!

GGG is DIVIDING their players base USELESSLY!

A CONSOLE is stronger than the PC from the 2013 era, ignoring the EXISTENSE of more than 1 BILLION user dont means you dont make money from 1% of those user. basicly it just cost server electricity and maintenance wich is a very low upkeep cost compared from what they make annually, here a reference:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ma5c6r/ggg_2020_financial_statements_have_been_released/

So its not like GGG is bleeding money anytime soon! they are in the money plus 40% GODAMMIT! and all done with a 1 minutes research!

So no reason to not give us the event!!!
When a company dont support their own "OFFICIAL" event for ALL of its PLAYERS, they deserve to sink.
Still no answer from GGG. Not an apology, not a proper explanation, nothing.

Not here, not on Twitter, not on Reddit, not by email.

They can't be bothered to communicate with us, let alone put an effort in.
Seems like GGG went full Blizzard mode. That's sad, but expected.

I'm glad I didn't waste money buying PS5 for this shit.
"
kzl_91 wrote:
Seems like GGG went full Blizzard mode. That's sad, but expected.

I'm glad I didn't waste money buying PS5 for this shit.

I was planning to buy PS5 in my next holidays because my friends told me the game performs well on PS5. I was waiting for my holidays to come, but...

POE is the only game that i have on my PS4. Whenever i have time, my first thing to do is POE. It was fun, but...

I have supported the game for 1 year by buying supporter packs. I like to decorate my characters, my skills, my HO. Many players have visited my HO, and they always say my HO is amazing. I like these compliments, but...

I was hyped. I was waiting for the December events to come. I shared what I know about those events to my friends. They also got hyped. But...

Everything now is just gone with a simple sentence. Pc only.

I am sad. I don't know what to do. I turn on my PS4, my friends are still online, but I don't have any motivation to play more.

I have downloaded many games to overcome POE, but there was something in me already dead.

It was a boring league, and a sad ending year.

It's very disheartening to not get any response from GGG. They will not see another penny from me until things change. They need to respond to us and show that they care about a community that they created. It's hard to comprehend how they can ignore us after we have been so dedicated. You would think they would have someone dedicated to work with us. Someone who would check the pulse of the console community. I feel like we are an afterthought instead of valued customers. How hard is it to have one employee respond to the forum posts? We need someone who we can talk to. Someone who can take our concerns back to the decision makers. Is anyone listening in New Zealand????? Are any GGG employees listening????
I love this game, but not the state that it's in. I believe GGG can definitely do better. I spent hours and money into path and want to continue to do so. I can't believe that GGG would outright just abandon their console player base. If that's the case, then they might as well make the next league, PC exclusive. There has to be some form of communication.
It feels like GGG just doesn't care about console anymore. PC is doing fine, so why bother with this casuals?

Now that this events fiasco is set there is a big chance consoles will never get events.

Utter lack of foresight from GGG imo.
There are according to the latest figures approx 3 billion gamers, of which (including cross-over) they play approx 56% on PC and 48% on consoles.
This being the case of a near 50/50 split in general and an assumed 10% of PC player base in PoE playing consoles this shows an utter lack of investment in expanding the console customer (cos that's what we are to GGG) base to realise greater spending by us and profits for them.
Back when Jeff was our community manager we had feedback, forum posts (such as the near-dead patch news thread), and forum replies to our concerns and problems. Now we see so little communication from GGG it makes me feel like they cut the console staff to near zero. Additionally, console patches were 3-5 days behind PC until recently, now we see 1-2 weeks additional delay.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info