GGG has officially abandoned console

"
userwau wrote:
Grim Dawn is releasing very soon guys. Just saying....

on playstation?
"
Anton__Chigur wrote:
"
userwau wrote:
Grim Dawn is releasing very soon guys. Just saying....

on playstation?

Xbox only, the devs said Sony showed interest but stopped replying to thier emails while Xbox had one guy who basically solo pushed everything along.
All this shit situation seems like business decision. Consoles are inconvenient part of PoE development. So, don't be surprised if the next league becomes "pc only", my friends...
Yea I had bad feelings after not get the between league events since like before ritual. Endless delve is simple as all hell too.

</3
Last edited by Codra9 on Dec 4, 2021, 12:15:48 AM
Seems all we was is extra MTX sales without any effort.
These devs suck lmao we've had a subpar experience since launch, they need to let us freely move to pc at this point
I wouldn't be surprised if the game stops getting support from now on. Maybe console didn't manage to grow a audience.
POE roots are on PC. And GGG is not investing in growing the game on console. Maybe Tencent push them to console but Chris just don't care about it.
The real Problems are the following.... I played and supported this Game since it was released... But over time we were pushed aside more and more...

Here is what i posted in another Thread (where the announcement was made about these events).

And most of the other Console Players feel the same:

"Since October (!!!) i have random DC's on a daily bases. The last 2 Leagues where purely unplayable on PS4. (Yes my console is wired through a LAN Cable and not on WIFI)

The fact that GGG isn't working on the Console Servers (it's a guess) alone shows what they think of us. Just Cashcows. Take our Money (that will be the next thing i will talk about) and not care about to make the Game stable for us.

Now to the Money point... I don't care if the MTX costs a little bit more like on PC, or that we have to upgrade to get the biggest one. But..... Not being able to give us the same value for the same (or more) money is ugly...
What is the Problem to send us Shirts or hoodies too? Just let us give you our Living adress and it's done. But no. "IT's not possible for Console Players to get true life Items like a shirt".

There things alone tells me that they don't care about us.

But locking us out of these (surely) amazing Events is the shittiest thing i ever witnessed.

I was looking forward to try to Stream this Events. But now i am done with this Game for the next Future.

I uninstalled POE today, and i am not willing to install it in the nearest future.... And i will surely not buy any MTX ever again if they don't fix the State of the Game and to change their mind about Console Players.

I loved this Game so much but GGG destroyed it for me.

Thank you good Night."
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if the game stops getting support from now on. Maybe console didn't manage to grow a audience.
POE roots are on PC. And GGG is not investing in growing the game on console. Maybe Tencent push them to console but Chris just don't care about it.

Then theay should give us our Money back, and turn the game off completely.

But i ensure you... No one of the Console Players would support this Company ever agein..

They would rather play Last Epoch or Lost Ark. OR maybe Grim dawn.

And in the End they will jump right into D4 instead of POE2
"
DrSicness wrote:
"
pra-lima87 wrote:

Then theay should give us our Money back, and turn the game off completely.

But i ensure you... No one of the Console Players would support this Company ever agein..

They would rather play Last Epoch or Lost Ark. OR maybe Grim dawn.

And in the End they will jump right into D4 instead of POE2

I agree. I have been a POE fanatic, but this winter event situation makes me realize GGG is a trash company that deserves no respect or support (this makes sense since since trash is how they apparently see me as a console player). I will be playing D4 instead of POE 2.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info