GGG has officially abandoned console

Console players were asking right from the very start which, if any, of the December events would be on console. No response.

Apparently, they don't have time to get them certified.

Which is 100% BS. Because they get things certified in less than a week on a regular basis.

GGG has known about this for weeks, if not months.

They absolutely had time.

Oh, and I'm 100% looking forward to this post getting deleted.

I'll be posting screenshots of it to Reddit if it gets deleted here.
Last bumped on Feb 5, 2022, 1:30:30 PM
I totally agree, looks like they are done with console. Too bad they don’t realize that PR matters, even if the player bade is small, if they expect POE2 to succeed on console. (Maybe they’ve given up on POE2 for consoles too?)
They'd have to actually look in this subforum to delete this.
The "cert process" excuse is a total cop-out. They gave us 2 events last year same time no issue why all of a sudden is it an issue?

If they're not going to fix scourge rewards and not give us events what's the fucking point.
We hit rock bottom, I'm in POE since its release on the console, I must say we're at the worst moment. I've already supported this game a lot, however, not anymore.
Last edited by Marcelo Leibniz on Nov 28, 2021, 7:29:36 PM
I kind of expecting them to pull the plug completely and just take the servers offline for us. But honestly this is the only game I even like these days, nothing new that is good has come out in years for console (IMO). I hope they at least let us keep playing standard, I don't expect us to get the next league and the annual big atlas/endgame changes at this point.
Apart from making the game more stable (which is great), not even announcing that the events wont be taking place on console makes it very dissapointing. Its like we are not even worth an official response, very sad.
Grim Dawn is releasing very soon guys. Just saying....
I have supported the game for 1 year. Now it is the end.
"
userwau wrote:
Grim Dawn is releasing very soon guys. Just saying....

I've already purchased it, and as good as it will be... it's still not better than poe. It doesn't have the constant updates etc. But it's fine to play over a bad league of poe or over last month and a half

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info