[PlayStation] 3.16.1 Patch Notes

Just a shame map conversion does still not work, so we basically have to play a whole league it seems without our map tab in standard as they only stated it will be fixed in 3,17, or "hopefully" before. It's a major bug, there is no way I can take out my 5000+ maps and convert them manually, making my map tab unusuable, and filling up my ordinary tabs with new maps, as they ofcourse will not go into the map tab amymore...Please fix ASAP!, Or give us a new map tab for free until the issue is fixed atleast!
Last edited by mJ_mSv on Nov 17, 2021, 11:39:52 PM
another league found its early grave. i'm actually done. not a peep about the button mapping since launch. it's just insulting at this point.
Fixing also the non visual or icon when raider goes in phasing could be nice.We don't know if we have it or not.
Please fix the syndicate. Jun missions spawn 1 encounter instead of 3. Tested multiply times on different t16 maps.
fix PlayStation port
I read a few posts about map stash not converting properly on standard. I’ve had no issue converting my main map stash and even maps in my “remove only” from past leagues.
Last edited by Blazergamer007 on Nov 18, 2021, 9:22:41 AM
"
I read a few posts about map stash not converting properly on standard. I’ve had no issue converting my main map stash and even maps in my “remove only” from past leagues.

The issue is for people whose tabs have large numbers of maps in them. When they reduced the Atlas by about 50 maps (roughly 150 non-unique maps -> roughly 100 non-unique maps), it meant that converting maps from older leagues sometimes required 2 different types of maps to convert into the same map. So if you have 50 of each in your map tab the conversion fails, because you can't store 100 of a single map in the map tab.
So do you guys actually fix bugs or just post patch notes to make it look like you do, 2 bugs that affected me directly in these patch notes were not fixed at all so i assume more are the same. keep up the great work improving pc I'm sure they enjoy it
Metamorph lab still not working...
Are the event leagues coming to ps5
"
cubanrico wrote:
Are the event leagues coming to ps5

It's not a wish party

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info