[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

Anyone knows why my POB has diferent stats than my character?

https://pastebin.com/ChB4weDB

I have 1972 dex right now, but the POB says 1772. Is this for the timeless jewel? and how can i fix it?

I want to check what should be my next upgrade. Probably hunter gloves, and at the end synt %dex rings.

Thanks in advance
"
chamanca wrote:
Anyone knows why my POB has diferent stats than my character?

https://pastebin.com/ChB4weDB

I have 1972 dex right now, but the POB says 1772. Is this for the timeless jewel? and how can i fix it?

I want to check what should be my next upgrade. Probably hunter gloves, and at the end synt %dex rings.

Thanks in advance

Do you have a screen shot of your character's attributes you could show? 1972 sounds like a heck lot of DEX considering you don' have hunter gloves just yet. Not that I don't believe you, its just seems like the POB you sent is indeed accounting for the brutal restraint jewel. The calculation section for DEX shows a bunch of +2 and +4 to DEX in the area that jewel is socketed.
I've been playing a variant of this build for some time now, and I really like this version.
It's an Inquisitor with forbidden RoA jewels, with The Brass Dome as body armour and Hatred/Determination/Defiance Banner/Skitterbots as auras.

I really like it. I almost never die anymore (I'm a below average player) even though I always play in fully juiced maps, and the damage is still great - or even better than the original version.

Here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/gTjCeHCX

Disclaimer: Even though there's still a lot of room for min/maxing, I have HH and a few good items (including an insanely lucky roll on Brutal Restraint), but I think this build would still be great with a synth dext belt and more regular stuff.

Give it a try!
I just fixed it, doing right click in the points at the tree i can add the timeless jewel big passives.

I was missing 3 nodes of 5% inc dex each, and 1 20 dex node.
"
chamanca wrote:
I just fixed it, doing right click in the points at the tree i can add the timeless jewel big passives.

wow, my brutal only have 1 nodes 5%dex, none 20 dex, 1 20% elemental damage
(sob)

I also passed 1900 dex before synthesis rings (near 2000)
after finish 2 %dex rings, I pass 2200 dex (without %dex hunter gloves)

But I think you should get Anomalous gem first, you still use normal one in your pob
"
Patjen69 wrote:

Pob is still giving me a headache though, I cant understand why under calcs in the Attack/Cast rate section it says 0.99 as my MH base? Where is this number coming from?

Your anomalous Siege Ballista is probably also affecting it with 20% reduced attack speed.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
redclaudious wrote:
"
chamanca wrote:

wow, my brutal only have 1 nodes 5%dex, none 20 dex, 1 20% elemental damage
(sob)

I also passed 1900 dex before synthesis rings (near 2000)
after finish 2 %dex rings, I pass 2200 dex (without %dex hunter gloves)

But I think you should get Anomalous gem first, you still use normal one in your pob

Im at 2660 dex and 21 totem , my brutal restraint give 3 x 5% dex + 2 x 20 dex
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
I reverted back to socketing thread of hope in right side of the tree,lost 200 dex and 1 totem but gained megalomaniac. sitting at 19 totems,with 110 mln dps total if enemy is on conc ground.

need to work on gloves lol.
Wanted to get some help with my progress. Here is my POB. https://pastebin.com/PfUxbxZi This league and this build has gotten me back into this game after a long time away. Big shoutout for Wallach's guide to getting me back into this. Looking for help to bump my damage, I'm pretty much all tapped out for funds until I can sell some random items. Basically, about 1-4 EX is all I have, everything else has been put into this current setup. Any recommendations for gear? I've considered changing bandits back to Alira and fitting thread of hope back into this build. Can free up some of the points from the bow wheels for other places. Might try other brutal restraint divines to see if I can get 2 bigger dex bonuses although I'm at 1838 and do not see being able to get 2,000 without synthesized rings. This is the highest level I've ever pushed a character, I don't think I'll be getting higher than this so no more points. Any suggestions on where to take this build would be appreciated. Thanks!
Last edited by markwngo on Mar 17, 2022, 6:26:33 PM
"
markwngo wrote:
Wanted to get some help with my progress. Here is my POB. https://pastebin.com/PfUxbxZi This league and this build has gotten me back into this game after a long time away. Big shoutout for Wallach's guide to getting me back into this. Looking for help to bump my damage, I'm pretty much all tapped out for funds until I can sell some random items. Basically, about 1-4 EX is all I have, everything else has been put into this current setup. Any recommendations for gear? I've considered changing bandits back to Alira and fitting thread of hope back into this build. Can free up some of the points from the bow wheels for other places. Might try other brutal restraint divines to see if I can get 2 bigger dex bonuses although I'm at 1838 and do not see being able to get 2,000 without synthesized rings. This is the highest level I've ever pushed a character, I don't think I'll be getting higher than this so no more points. Any suggestions on where to take this build would be appreciated. Thanks!

I think you can consider using thread of hope at Range's jewel
If not, set Brutal there would give you more than at current Duelist spot
(I saw in your pob that it only have 1 node +20dex)

Also, you could use a Watcher Eye, your Crimson Jewel dont tribute much atm
even 1 Hatred mod still give you big damage
get one with Crit Strike Change (~8.5% inc damage) or Cold Pen (~8%)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info