Youtube sucks the biggest balls

Damn i'm so tired of youtube deleting comments.

Now i ran into

https://www.quora.com/Why-does-YouTube-delete-all-my-comments-within-seconds-even-if-my-comment-is-not-at-all-negative

And this is exactly what i am experiecing constantly with youtube. Just keep reading like this is not just a rare thing it happens all the time if you discuss anything slightly sensitive in society's eyes. They are just so fucking lost its unbelievable. You won't imagine how many things are being said but deleted as youtube destroys anything remotely sensitive that it can detect with it's goddamn shadow ban bot. I have never been one to jump on conspiracy theories, and let me tell you this is very much a real and constant thing.

Please GGG forums never fall down to that level of censorship, blizzard forums went that route one day and since then there was no point trying to have a real conversation there about anything.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by JC_GGG on Dec 16, 2021, 1:35:48 PM
Last bumped on Dec 16, 2021, 1:38:50 PM
The sheeple in old MC´Donalds social media farm finally develop selfawareness ?
You know what happens to that kind of livestock.

I can totally relate with Hackers having a hard time talking about fake viruses, during a pandemic. But if you have a problem with an automated machine that keeps learning english and how to correctly* write it:
Have you considered switching back to other native languages ?
German for example ducks up the english bots with all the "dies" deaththreads.

Also can anybody provide me with this list of sensitivities in a broadly different society ?
Is chatting about "English as a leading global language and its downfall" on it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
I feel ya, bro. And it's not just "sensitive" topics; that stupid algorithm has dumped perfectly innocent comments of mine, while leaving some I fully expected to have censored in place. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Maybe it is not youtube. Content creators can delete your comments.

You are welcome.
"
awesome999 wrote:
Maybe it is not youtube. Content creators can delete your comments.

You are welcome.

Not usually within the very brief time-frame I'm talking about, at least. I've gotten onto the habit of refreshing the page to see whether or not NotYouTube has censored my posts, and if they have, it's immediate. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Right wing companys are all about censorship. Youtube isnt nearly as bad as the shithole Reddit.

Truth no longer matters, just a narrative

By slightly sensitive do you mean a conspiracy theory? Cause I am actually happy social networks finally silence those loons
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
By slightly sensitive do you mean a conspiracy theory? Cause I am actually happy social networks finally silence those loons

"Conspiracy theory:" Term used to dismiss a point of view with which one does not agree, as well as to dismiss the holder of that point of view with whom one does not wish to engage in discussion. =9[.]9=
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

"Conspiracy theory:" Term used to dismiss a point of view with which one does not agree, as well as to dismiss the holder of that point of view with whom one does not wish to engage in discussion. =9[.]9=

So what if they censored your speech?
"
awesome999 wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

So what if they censored your speech?

Humans don't review YouRube comments unless they're reported. Instead, Googevil relies on an algorithm which sifts all comments for certain elements and combinations of elements. I've had comments which I couldn't even figure out why they were censored, as innocuous as they were, but the AI isn't very "I" in this case, and makes leaps which defy reasoning. So it's less an avoidance mechanism, as a human would use the "conspiracy theory" dismissal, and more of a scattergun takedown effect. =9[.]9=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info