💖[3.23]💖 Kayn's Icicle Mine Assassin Guide

"
Werdy wrote:
My understanding is the 15%DD and 60% mine speed is added due to swift assembly not calculating correctly as well as explosive expert on the tree.

This is partially correct.

60-65% more mine throwing speed comes from lvl 20-23 swift assembly (23 with good corrupt and lvl21 base). You can get as much as 65% more mines > more mine throwing speed as you throw them in addicion to another mine.

And the 15%DD is from Efficient Explosives node on the passive tree.
Last edited by KaynGuy on Feb 18, 2022, 4:35:49 AM
Hey i am really interessted into the build. the upgrade order tells me to get void batterys and then the amulett. is there any use of the amulet without Farrul's Fur and how to get frenzy charges wihtour Farrul's Fur?

thanks and good luck!
"
raymands wrote:
Hey i am really interessted into the build. the upgrade order tells me to get void batterys and then the amulett. is there any use of the amulet without Farrul's Fur and how to get frenzy charges wihtour Farrul's Fur?

thanks and good luck!

The support gems.
hey man, i am playing your build in this league. Now at the current stage i m doing the endgame but what next upgrade should i make in my build to further ease the end game. Currently i am farming elder guardian invitation 77+q and amassed around 12ex, i can do it but i never do it deathless. It seems very hard to do deathless even while playing near perfectly. I have also done maven, sirus quite easily. anyway thx for the build man.
"
kwickslow wrote:
hey man, i am playing your build in this league. Now at the current stage i m doing the endgame but what next upgrade should i make in my build to further ease the end game. Currently i am farming elder guardian invitation 77+q and amassed around 12ex, i can do it but i never do it deathless. It seems very hard to do deathless even while playing near perfectly. I have also done maven, sirus quite easily. anyway thx for the build man.

I dont know what type of cluster you use but try to get good clusters, if you already have good clusters get 8-10% pen on ur vb's. After thats done maybe try to get more levels on your icicle mines (lvl 21 on gems and +1-4 on chest)

If you preffer to play glass cannon you can also drop out determination and go for hatred with hatred pen % jewel. (I would not but it is an option.)

Best of luck !
Last edited by KaynGuy on Feb 22, 2022, 7:44:45 AM
This build is really great! It can do all content with some investment and it plays so smoothly. You can also reach heights I couldn't have imagined with a build like this, for example 86% all res!
I really enjoy the build and all the options it has to improve it. The creator of the guide, Kayn, is a really great and helpful person. Messaged him multiple times on Discord about some things in my build and he's always ready to help!

I can recommend this build to anyone, even if it is only to try out another playstyle. I'll give it a solid 9/10!

Cheers to Kayn!
Thanks alot Kayn for your build!
This build is awesome. A tip for those who want MORE movement speed and defense for quick completion of maps or for delve. Instead of dash, I use flamedash and take Mistwalker. With 11 power charges, it's almost a 100% chance of getting Elusive by hitting monsters with flame dash. There is already enough damage, even without the +1 rings. So mistwalker will provide 1 more layer of defense and movement speed. I also use grace(need determination or grace enchant) instead of skitterbots, for the same reason. The damage is enough. The extra 15,000 evasion gives even more survivability and helps our Ghost Dance a lot.

Also Elixir of the Unbroken Circle (unique ward flask) give really good survivability for Petrified Blood builds and can be replacement for small Enduring Composure cluster.
"
hikk1488 wrote:

Also Elixir of the Unbroken Circle (unique ward flask) give really good survivability for Petrified Blood builds and can be replacement for small Enduring Composure cluster.

Use the enchantment "Used when you take a Savage Hit" and the flask will work as an automatic instant health potion
I'm thinking about trying this build next. One question I have is what is the recovery for life/ES? We can't leech or get on kill because of mines, so how do we recover the PB damage?
So, im playing this build from the begining of that league, and here some of my thouths about it. English is not my native language, but i know it a little bit, so i never use translator or something else, keep it in mind.

This build is the best build i ever played, it hepled me to finish all endgame bosses i never did (Elder, Shaper, Uber-Elder and etc.)

Mapping with this build is very smooth and fast enough, its not very zoomy character, but it fast.

So. the main things about it that you shoud know:

1) Damage. Damage is your everything. If you can can kill shit before it hit and kill you- youre fine. If not- youre probably dead or close to be dead. Same thing on bosses- if you can just dps boss to skip all his mechanics and kill it fast- its ok. If not- youre fucked

2) Defenses. That build have not some broken or OP shit (like block+ ES regen, or getting Adrenaline and shit like that), you have just small life pool without regen, some ES, resistance and Phys. reduction. But its nothing when you will face T16 full delirium map, when some random offscreen shit hit you by 10.000 damage and you just die and dont understand - what is just happened:D And i dont see tha way that build can become tanky enough for that type of content (30 wawe, or 100% delirium jucied map, or just Ice Spears from Elder) , it will destroy you, it you cant kill it before.

3) Playstyle. That build dont like brailess greedy rusching playstyle- you should prestaking your mines on the screen corner, or before boss coming, and kill/freeze everything before it kill you.

So, i feel this build like 7.5/10 , it fully destroy all red and unique maps with eyes closed, but it feels like a glass cannon- there is no point in boosting youre defenses, cause youre main defence- is you damage and freeze

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info