💖[3.23]💖 Kayn's Icicle Mine Assassin Guide

I league started with this last league, but didn't get very far with it because the mine playstyle I found to be very annoying when you have 0 qual gems and generally weak gear. Prices for Void Battery // Badge of the Brotherhood were way too high in the early days of the league that I sorta get stuck around T8-10 and re-rolled to something more budget friendly.

This league I rolled this char second after finishing the full atlas. Walking in with 10-15ex budget to get started (coupled with cheaper items) made a world of difference and I'm really cruising now.

Some trophies that I quite like:

Great build & thank you, Kayn! I've enjoyed it a lot in this Sentinel league.

Can I ask a question: which difference between "BiS POB" & "Legacy god mode POB"?
Hi! I don't really find a gameplay that I like so I'd like to give a try to this build.

Though, the endgame POB tree is with 128/123 possible passive points.
When I take out 5 points around Supreme Ego, it lacks dex.
What's wrong?
"
ChuuXIII wrote:
Great build & thank you, Kayn! I've enjoyed it a lot in this Sentinel league.

Can I ask a question: which difference between "BiS POB" & "Legacy god mode POB"?

Hello,

Legacy godmode is using legacy items that are only available in standard league while the other one is not.

:)
Last edited by KaynGuy on Jun 25, 2022, 1:11:34 PM
"
Ragnae wrote:
Hi! I don't really find a gameplay that I like so I'd like to give a try to this build.

Though, the endgame POB tree is with 128/123 possible passive points.
When I take out 5 points around Supreme Ego, it lacks dex.
What's wrong?

Hei,

Most likely clusters, if not i might have dropped some life nodes thats about it.

:)
Good day, mate!

Any updates for 3.19?

Also, You've started 3.18 as icicle, would you do it again, or have other plan for leveling?

P.S. Would you add "leveling with icicle" section?

Thank you
"
Born_to_Fight wrote:
Good day, mate!

Any updates for 3.19?

Also, You've started 3.18 as icicle, would you do it again, or have other plan for leveling?

P.S. Would you add "leveling with icicle" section?

Thank you

I leveling with icicle mine with no problem for the last 2 leagues

when you reach cavern buy icicle mine link it with pierce + added cold damage (or swift assembly) and then use frostbomb // leveling until you get fork support then change to fork and you're good to go : )

you dont need to change any passive tree for leveling just pick everything along the way
(I recommend priorities life+Mines Node first)
"
Mavias wrote:

when you reach cavern buy icicle mine link it with pierce + added cold damage (or swift assembly) and then use frostbomb // leveling until you get fork support then change to fork and you're good to go : )

you dont need to change any passive tree for leveling just pick everything along the way

I see
May i ask, for how long you usually finish acts from start, in that scenario?
"
Born_to_Fight wrote:
"
Mavias wrote:

I see
May i ask, for how long you usually finish acts from start, in that scenario?

I near perfectly did what he described, and with that said i finished acts in 6h and a self-farmed tabula and +1 cold spells wands

Just keep blasting and focus on getting damage, you will die doing so, but man you will KILL. On act 4 or 5 you can start focusing on life and your survival, auras etc, prior to that just blast.

GL :)
Hello kayn <3

Are pobs ready for 3.19 ?

I ask cause of RMR nerf and DB nerf

Much love and respect

P.s ohh we lose the forbiden jewels with trickster rework too
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Last edited by eldest-bike4 on Aug 13, 2022, 3:20:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type