3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

"
I've been having RNG straight from the lowest level of hell today. Been crafting an amulet. 33% chance to hit +1 to all chaos gems, 2ex per attempt. I'm 10ex in so far, it's hit chaos damage leeched as life FIVE TIMES now. :(

Damn thing is cursed. Can't be me, right?

The last time it rolled full prefixes, too, so I had to YOLO annul it. Got "lucky" and it pulled off a prefix, so now I just have to grind out some more ex to try again.

i had the same "luck" with my amulet. on my third try i had to yolo it.
it hit dot multi...
then bought an onyx amulet because there was no agate for sale and hit +1 chaos on my third try.
So overall cost with bases was like 18-20 ex :)
"
PyredQc wrote:
Hello guys,

First of all, thanks for the build, i really enjoy it so far.

My mapping is very fast, my heist is a breeze... actually all the content is smooth
EXCEPT Sirius... My single target is so low... it took forever to ramp up... I'm not even able to kill him at 0 ... But i map at 8 and fly through content.

Can someone check my profile and give me a pointer ?

Thanks in advance

One thing i would do is to buy Awakened Void Manipulation, if you have empower 3, then you need only lvl 3 of Awakened void manip to get +1 gems it has on lvl 5 and its still cheaper than empower 4. I am not big fan of Maloney mechanism aswell, as you can get +40% dot multi quiver with life and attack speed, but in case you want to stick with QoTF okay (cause without frenzy on hit chest you cant have charges up). One thing i noticed is that your radius could be higher than 21 radius, got crafted gloves aswell as 21/20 TR, mastery and your bow got %inc radius per quality - it could be too much radius actually, you can probably recraft your bow with %attack speed per quality.
"
Jondaan wrote:

One thing i would do is to buy Awakened Void Manipulation, if you have empower 3, then you need only lvl 3 of Awakened void manip to get +1 gems it has on lvl 5 and its still cheaper than empower 4. I am not big fan of Maloney mechanism aswell, as you can get +40% dot multi quiver with life and attack speed, but in case you want to stick with QoTF okay (cause without frenzy on hit chest you cant have charges up). One thing i noticed is that your radius could be higher than 21 radius, got crafted gloves aswell as 21/20 TR, mastery and your bow got %inc radius per quality - it could be too much radius actually, you can probably recraft your bow with %attack speed per quality.

I completely agree on the awakened void manip.

I have a different opinion considering the maloney as you have attack speed and life on the quiver too and get permanent caustic ground and can switch in Frenzy for bosses. (or combinations like someone mentioned before). As a side note you can get the frenzy charges on your amulett too.

He is absolutely right about your AoE. Your goal should be 1.39 wich means that you need 39% AoE from gear and tree. You ave 10% from your TR GEM (20 Quality), 10% on your gloves, 20% from bow mastery on your tree and then the bow quality enchant. So reroll your gloves for 9% and change the bow enchant will get you to 39%. If you dont want to change your gloves you could also get a 21/0 TR gem and reroll your gloves to 9%. (Thats what I did).

Last edited by VigorDracul on Nov 25, 2021, 5:17:31 AM
"
VigorDracul wrote:
"
Jondaan wrote:

I have a different opinion considering the maloney as you have attack speed and life on the quiver too and get permanent caustic ground and can switch in Frenzy for bosses. (or combinations like someone mentioned before). As a side note you can get the frenzy charges on your amulett too.

He is absolutely right about your AoE. Your goal should be 1.39 wich means that you need 39% AoE from gear and tree. You ave 10% from your TR GEM (20 Quality), 10% on your gloves, 20% from bow mastery on your tree and then the bow quality enchant. So reroll your gloves for 9% and change the bow enchant will get you to 39%. If you dont want to change your gloves you could also get a 21/0 TR gem and reroll your gloves to 9%. (Thats what I did).

Yep, Maloney mechanism is for QoTF setup more likely, which he has, so ok. Amulet you posted is good for mapping and simulacrums. If you are going for Ghost Dance (which i would do any day), then you literally need chest with %life as es and frenzy charge on hit. This is boss killing setup, i also prefer Armour over evasion with this ridiculous duration of Molten shells and Vaal molten shells with this build, so stack tons of armour is way for me, currently i am at almost 50k with flask, which can get you to 10k molten shell, that is so damn good. This helps with most problematic defensive part for this build as well, which is elemental attack and gain phys as extra elemental damage map mods.
"

Thoughts on this Bow? Got it on standard lying around.

anyone?
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Hi, I play this Build well in the maps from the beginning, it's fine to t15-t16. But the problem is with Bosses EndGame, Sirius, Maven, Conquerory, Emperory. I miss dmg ...
I know for sure that I made a different bow than I should (Instead of the Level Support Gem, I gave the Level Bow Gem) The bow will change, Empower 4lvl also, Quality on Gems.

But dear friends, what next? as I look in PoB, it shows me with 330k DoT, and in others - Several million. What did I do wrong ? I have a public profile and will send a link to my PoB.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/3rY8bmWW

Thank you and best regards! <3
"
alexxpl wrote:
Hi, I play this Build well in the maps from the beginning, it's fine to t15-t16. But the problem is with Bosses EndGame, Sirius, Maven, Conquerory, Emperory. I miss dmg ...
I know for sure that I made a different bow than I should (Instead of the Level Support Gem, I gave the Level Bow Gem) The bow will change, Empower 4lvl also, Quality on Gems.

But dear friends, what next? as I look in PoB, it shows me with 330k DoT, and in others - Several million. What did I do wrong ? I have a public profile and will send a link to my PoB.

You need to set the config right. Number of overlapping pods and withering stacks.

Thats your Boss PoB

https://pastebin.com/1f90iPX8

Boss damage will always be mediocre. The more you or the boss moves the worse it gets.

You have very low life if your PoB is correct.

Ghost dance and QotF dont go well together. You only have 291 ES so I would maybe use the points somewhere else. The benchcraft you did for the quiver and the belt do nothing for our build. The DoT is what makes our damage not the attack. So craft something else on them or change the quiver for a maloney and the belt for a good stygian vise.

Additional to the upgrades you already mentioned yourself, your amulet is actually pretty bad. We dont use this to fix our resistances. You would need a +1 chaos skill or a +1 dex gems plus chaos dot multi.

A watchers eye would help, too.
Last edited by VigorDracul on Nov 25, 2021, 7:58:43 AM
"

AkumaNoTsubasa wrote:

Thoughts on this Bow? Got it on standard lying around.

anyone?

i put this bow in my pob and lost about one mio dps compared to regular endgame bow. The +1 intelligence gems seems more or less useless
"
VigorDracul wrote:
"
alexxpl wrote:

You need to set the config right. Number of overlapping pods and withering stacks.

Thats your Boss PoB

https://pastebin.com/1f90iPX8

Boss damage will always be mediocre. The more you or the boss moves the worse it gets.

You have very low life if your PoB is correct.

Ghost dance and QotF dont go well together. You only have 291 ES so I would maybe use the points somewhere else. The benchcraft you did for the quiver and the belt do nothing for our build. The DoT is what makes our damage not the attack. So craft something else on them or change the quiver for a maloney and the belt for a good stygian vise.

Additional to the upgrades you already mentioned yourself, your amulet is actually pretty bad. We dont use this to fix our resistances. You would need a +1 chaos skill or a +1 dex gems plus chaos dot multi.

A watchers eye would help, too.

Thank you very much for the quick reply. I took the Spirit Dance off and these 2 points in Int. I added a little to life. If Enough for something else, I will give away more or less the same as you have in the Skills tree.
I can change the stockings, and the belt too.
I have a budget for the moment 29Exalted. So there should be enough time for some improvements.
Luk> Empower lvl 4> Amulet +1 Level chaos Gem +1 level Agility gems. (minimum)
Yes ?
In a moment I will change the Chainmail, and the Belt also for some Stygian, as you advise. Later I take on the things that I exchanged.
"
VigorDracul wrote:
"
Jondaan wrote:

Ok too much AOE might be my problem, because i use to make more dps then before putting those big upgrades...

Noob crafter question ... For the bow enchant... it only can be done with harvest ? or is there another way to remove or replace this enchant ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info