[3.15] Forbidden Rite Totem Tank - Capable of all content, 20m+ dps

"
So I have this as my shield right now. What would be the best way to get the +1 totems on it.

You could go to https://www.craftofexile.com/en/ and use the emulator - pasting your item. Depending on the item level you will have a higher or lower chance of hitting the +1 totems. With a weight of 800 against 25000 with an item level of 73 of hitting the +1, chances will decrease the higher the item level.

I went for the lucent fossil spam method and crafted this yesterday:

I should follow the same approach or could go for an exalt slam while blocking crafted ES followed by another ex to have two chances.

Afterwards / Otherwise going back for rerole prefixes while keeping suffixes with harvest. After doing some trail and error with my shield in the emulator I might give it a go. Depending on the cost it might make sense to slam multiple times when there is an open prefix.

With only T2 spell block I am not sure if it makes sense to invest that much. Maybe go for another base with lower item level and spam lucent fossils as well.
Good luck on your crafting journey!

While trying it took me 48 harvest reforges while keeping suffixes and 85 ex slams...
Last edited by Maaarc on Sep 13, 2021, 7:14:35 PM
so better to just try and save up some currency and buy a better shield. So my other question then would it be worth it to find a shield with the mana on block and the totem and just craft on a lower range spell block then? I have really bad luck with making currency so looking for options.
Last edited by zenois on Sep 13, 2021, 8:00:30 PM
+1 forbidden rite projectile or 40% forbidden rite damage? Which enchant is better?
"
HeckinKoda wrote:
+1 forbidden rite projectile or 40% forbidden rite damage? Which enchant is better?

For mapping or certain encounters such as rituals or expeditions, +1 proj could be useful, but for bossing 40% damage is better.

Fyregrass did some testing concerning proj amounts and talks about it in one of his videos; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMJfZVkRO6w

click on the link in the description at 11:41 entitled Projectile Behaviours.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Sep 14, 2021, 1:20:44 AM
Proj Speed enchant is probably the best enchant for QoL, once you have enough damage from other sources.

Regarding shields: I had a shield with crafted spellblock (5%) for quite a while, before the one I'm currently using popped up on trade. The more block the better, but I felt it didn't make too much of a difference.
Hello all,
This build is fantastic,
but I'm doing something wrong,
I can't use Righteous fire my mana drain so fast
when i fight a boss the i can't even lay my totems ...
please help
Thanks all
https://pastebin.com/8dw0CihZ
You need more mana. The higher your maximum mana pool, the higher your base regen. Your current unreserved mana pool is even too low for MoM (max hit taken). You are missing AT LEAST 794 mana (after reservations). Your weapon has no mana, look for 100+. Quality on Dream Fragments and Belt, %mana on amulet.

-Get more mana first
-Clarity/Vitality Level 21

How does this map clear say compared to freezing pulse build?
It's a bit slower than freezing pulse due to how Forbidden Rite functions (less proj speed/cast speed, less range) but still maps somewhat decent. Its not a zoomer though. I have some video in the OP, check them out.
What type of max mana are we wanting so that we have enough regen to keep Righteous fire up and still cast. I don't drain life right now, but it keeps me at 0 mana so I can't use other skills when it is active. I know I still need to get a level 21 clarity and vitality as well though. I don't have a watchers eye ether, but I can't afford the double vitality clarity one the OP has in there PoB. Right now I am sitting at 4391 max mana and I am at 2103 unreserved. I can post a PoB paste been if needed as well. One last thing is that I was testing this in my Hide Out to see how bad it's mana drain was so I did not have the mana coming in from block as well.
Last edited by zenois on Sep 15, 2021, 6:04:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info