[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

Has someone confirmed that Ambidexterity no longer works with shield crush, ie shield attacks? I see no place and no reason where this nerf would have taken place since it is explicitly defined that it does work with shield attacks.
i can confirm ambidextry does not work with shield crush
Thanks for confirming, a nerf they snuck in and haven't advertised or a straight coding bug that surfaced.
Crafted this

to replace my other +2 craft

Dropped dual curse for now, a little more focus on crit, beats the dbl dmg options imo.

Accuracy stacking up to 9800 = 65 attack speed (Jugg remains highly viable)

7 endurance, 4 frenzy, 3 power

swap to on crit path

Last edited by ShadowHamed on Jan 30, 2022, 3:28:35 PM
"
ShadowHamed wrote:
Thanks for confirming, a nerf they snuck in and haven't advertised or a straight coding bug that surfaced.

The original keystone was meant for dual wielding and we were able to exploit it because of its specific wording, it got readjusted to work as intended afterwards. It was more of a fix of unintended behavior over a nerf.
I dont believe it explicitly stated dual wielding previously and the wiki for Ambidexterity explicitly states the following which is where my confusion came from. "Equipping a weapon in the off hand is only possible while dual wielding or using a shield attack skill."
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Dec 29, 2021, 9:49:16 PM
Crit feels the best overall for the build with my limited experience. I didnt sacrifice the THICCness and jumped in dps in my case...
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Jan 4, 2022, 8:38:20 PM
I know it's super late in the league but could I get some advice with my build? One big question - I have a lot of issues with survivability, and I think it's due to complete lack of spell suppression. Should I make changes to add some? And if so, what are some good ways to go about it? This is my 2nd league so still learning. On one hand I can clear stuff like sirus a9, on the other hand I die in nem3 with 40% delirium (with headhunter or with ryslatha). For instance scourge angel mobs just absolutely destroy me at anything above 100 corruption (1 shot in juiced maps).

https://pastebin.com/qFR5imjw
Last edited by Damae on Jan 24, 2022, 8:37:07 AM
Hey, just finished a test run with this build and a few pointers on the leveling trees and so on. You got Shattering Steel linked with Fortify from act 3 onward and also you pick up the fortify nodes on the skill tree, and neither of them work with Shattering Steel as far as I'm aware, so you might wanna check that. Personally I kept it linked with Onslaught until almost the end and then just added Vicious Projectiles and Impale later on.

Looking pretty neat otherwise, I might personally go the Armour/Evasion route to get some spell suppression on the gear!
"
bRipRAWR wrote:
Hey, just finished a test run with this build and a few pointers on the leveling trees and so on. You got Shattering Steel linked with Fortify from act 3 onward and also you pick up the fortify nodes on the skill tree, and neither of them work with Shattering Steel as far as I'm aware, so you might wanna check that. Personally I kept it linked with Onslaught until almost the end and then just added Vicious Projectiles and Impale later on.

Looking pretty neat otherwise, I might personally go the Armour/Evasion route to get some spell suppression on the gear!

Thank you for pointing that out! I'll get changes setup once I can sit down and tweak the PoB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info