[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

making the changes now. thanks for the feedback

Use this for massive damage increase if you are Gladiator with Violent Retaliation (Lucky dmg rolls twice and picks best, with belt you have a much higher chance to roll high since you roll twice). Much more dmg than bleeding from Blood in the Eyes and is a great belt overall.

For OP: Thank you man for making this build, I haven't played in years and this feels amazing, made small adjustments too might not be the best but they're my brainchild. like 100% impale without supp gem from nodes + dread banner + 10% impale chance unique jewel, allows for extra support for dmg (higher than war banner) with no passive point loss. If rich you can get the gloves w 15% impale + 5% impale jewel and switch to war or defiance banner.

Here's my stuff so far:

Much love, cheers
Last edited by Sarusyan on Dec 9, 2021, 9:50:11 PM
Finally hit my T1 shield rolls after 2-3 weeks of harvest rolling on it and had to share it somewhere. I would have preferred getting the %health back on block shaper suffix, but I also have been really unlucky with resist rolls on my boots and gloves so I'm okay with this until I can get more on my gloves and boots, then I'll start rerolling and keep prefix to try and hit the %health on block shaper suffix.

It ended up being a 140k+ dps increase on POB from my previous shield. So sexy!
Nice Shield!

Next upgrade Watchers Eye with impales +2?
You could ditch the intimidate on Block node from your leftmost shield mastery (because you already get intimidate on hit with your awakend melee phys skill) and also the left shield damage and defences node so you would already have the skill points to get a new jewel socket.
That would give you around 1,2 million damage + a fair bit of life.

Maybe you already know that but that would be my next upgrade on you char :)
"
Nice Shield!

Next upgrade Watchers Eye with impales +2?
You could ditch the intimidate on Block node from your leftmost shield mastery (because you already get intimidate on hit with your awakend melee phys skill) and also the left shield damage and defences node so you would already have the skill points to get a new jewel socket.
That would give you around 1,2 million damage + a fair bit of life.

Maybe you already know that but that would be my next upgrade on you char :)

I don't actually, hah. I spent a little time last night after making the shield to try and figure out what I needed to work on next and was at a bit of a loss, so thank you for the pointers! I'll definitely look at and start working towards those changes.
"
Jboard wrote:
I don't actually, hah. I spent a little time last night after making the shield to try and figure out what I needed to work on next and was at a bit of a loss, so thank you for the pointers! I'll definitely look at and start working towards those changes.

The next step that I can see that you can run is Ryslatha's Coil over your current belt, but you'll have to redirect the cold + chaos on your gloves to fire + chaos. It'll make you a little weaker in Elemental Weakness maps, but otherwise you'll be at capped resistance without Endurance Charges. PoB says its about a 5% DPS increase.

Oblivion Silver Jewel can be upgraded to a double AS jewel as well.

It might be a good idea to try exalt slamming your Eternal Burgonet because you don't really need the spell suppression, and apart from resistances (which you might want to keep as a craft option anyways) there isn't much going on a crafting end.

Your build looks pretty much ready for everything, though! I'm not sure how the damage would be on Wave 25+ Simulacrums, but since you're running gladiator the Phys damage reduction shouldn't be a problem at all and in theory you should be able to clear everything in the game with what you have now.

Next league this build will probably move back to Gladiator over Champion, as there's more pain points in Champion (slow attack speed, harder damage scaling from nothing) that feel worse compared to the Gladiator version.

also side note: if you're wanting more damage for maps I'd recommend running Rotgut, as we get about 12 seconds of Onslaught with it when we use the flask at max frenzy charges, and its VERY easy to generate frenzy charges in this build even during bosses. You should be able to drop your Topaz or Quartz flask for it.
Last edited by OMFGaTaco on Dec 11, 2021, 3:49:39 PM
Great guide / discussion thread. Very helpful in assembling my Jugg, which is also a strong option for anyone curious.

Few things that I'm running which make it viable on Jugg.

- Rage(60)/Berserk - this is very strong for the build. Chains of emancipation is great uptime for 95% of content.

- Dual curse - punishement for explody and low life boss burn down.

- 7 endurance / 5 frenzy

- Accuracy stack (6800) w/ undeniable = 45% attack speed. (Fully buffed 8 attacks/s)(close to 9 w/ Panopticon)

- D: Glancing blows for 75/60 block. 50 life on hit. 1500 leech. 1500 regen(flasked). 78 res. Fortify. Jugg.

Last edited by ShadowHamed on Dec 20, 2021, 8:18:55 AM
well im done, flamed out agasint t16 stuff and ruined my crafted 2605 armor shield by vaaling it to a shit brick
Vaaling a 2600 shield or flaming out in t16 stuff, not sure which is worse? Hmmm
ya i didnt realize 2600+ shields are selling for 20+ exalts

i would not of done that if i had checked the trade site

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info