[3.16] Enki's Archmage Hierophant - a beginner-friendly Lightning Caster

"
nixtin333 wrote:
Hi, Will these archmage and arcane surge nerfs decrease our dmg so hard or we can still play good ?

Enki's words on the Hiero switch:
"
Unfortunately, this build is dead for now. I've already planned the Hierophant switch long before the 3.15 announcement, but all the nerfs just solidified this change. I might revive this build if it's ever reasonable to do so, but for now the Hierophant version is just overall better.

So yeah, the nerfs to Archmage and Arcane Surge are considered in this guide.

P.S.: just to clarify, Enki's talking about the Elementalist version in that quote.
Last edited by samhoara on Jul 23, 2021, 10:47:43 AM
I have no idea what to play this league was going to do the Arc build I guess ill try this one.
nice uild
Last edited by Amannu on Jul 23, 2021, 11:41:40 AM
If I'd read this build guide from anyone else, I think I would've called them an idiot for going with archmage. Seeing that it's Enki... this is gonna be my league starter :D

Thank you Enki for your old guide and good luck and a lot of fun with this new one!
I've played Storm Brand version previous league and loved it. Didnt have time to check all the changes. Can someone tell me if it still an option, compare to Arc/BL?
Would it be suitable to transition this guide / build into Exsanguinate? Dropping the Ball Lightning, Elemental Overload, and switching to a pair of Cold Iron Points?
Last edited by BettieCannon on Jul 23, 2021, 1:22:21 PM
Thanks, Enki! I really enjoyed the Arc Witch so definitely doing a league starter with this build now.
i'm gonna leaguestart with this build :')
Lets go Enki!
Noise!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info