[3.16] Enki's Archmage Hierophant - a beginner-friendly Lightning Caster

I would love to try this build out for this league but can anyone tell me how is the build looking with the new changes to the passive tree? Also does anyone know if Enki is planning to update it?
"
edeviren wrote:
I would love to try this build out for this league but can anyone tell me how is the build looking with the new changes to the passive tree? Also does anyone know if Enki is planning to update it?

Patience.
"
edeviren wrote:

From what I can see from a bit of playing with PoB, it will basically break even. +5% HP and -5% damage
Newbie question - if Enki posts a 3.16 version, how will we know? Does the "old post" (meaning this post) usually get updated or a link added to a new post? Keep searching for Enki?
"
Geoffrye wrote:
Newbie question - if Enki posts a 3.16 version, how will we know? Does the "old post" (meaning this post) usually get updated or a link added to a new post? Keep searching for Enki?

The first post will be update with title change to 3.16
I'm checking out the 3.16 passive tree on the POB community fork build. Looks crazy.
So for healty mind we lost 13% maximum mana from "mana and life"&"hearth and soul" nodes.. any chance the jawel can convert life mastery in mana things?

example: regenerate 2% of life per secon while moving-> regenerate 2% of mana
Last edited by Doom_PvP on Oct 20, 2021, 9:12:19 AM
Anyone have any ideas as to what the new passive tree should look like?
The guide is now updated for 3.16!

Aside from the build itself, I've rewritten many parts completely, changed all wiki links to poewiki.net and completely remade the POB from scratch.

Cast speed is much higher than before. While DPS numbers may look similar, we should gain a good amount of real damage through reaching higher AoE breakpoints. Life and Mana are similar, we lost Fortify and some Mana Regen but gained survivability through full Ele Ailment Immunity, Corrupted Blood Immunity, some reduced Curse Effect and Crit Damage Taken, Temporal Chains and Veteran's Awareness. Clearspeed got a massive buff through Asenath's Gentle Touch, atleast once you have them.

All in all the build should feel better than before, especially in regards to mobility and clearspeed.

Hope everyone has a great league start, I need some sleep now!
twitch.tv/enkivt
Damn son, that's a few buff skills added. No more flask piano, this is a skill piano. Nice to see Sigil coming back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info