[3.16] Enki's Archmage Hierophant - a beginner-friendly Lightning Caster

I find myself getting stunlocked and interrupted. What can I do? I always try to jump out of the way of attackers but those big winged dudes in Harvest just jump to me and two shot me.
Use skyforth, craft avoid stun on your flask and gears.

For harvest, you either pre-fire your BL and hope you have enough dps to wipe them out, or stay the hell away from the plants. Harvest is no joke, it's one of the ripiest content in the whole game.
Last edited by AsceticPOE on Sep 30, 2021, 5:41:16 AM
"
AsceticPOE wrote:
Use skyforth, craft avoid stun on your flask and gears.

For harvest, you either pre-fire your BL and hope you have enough dps to wipe them out, or stay the hell away from the plants. Harvest is no joke, it's one of the ripiest content in the whole game.

Would I be better off avoiding harvest entirely?
"
MJHeemeyer wrote:
Dang, I was really hoping on swapping Leap Slam for Lightning Warp. Was it better or worse than leap slam?

Well you might have better results than I did, especially since my boots don't have 30% MS. But for me it was just too clunky, especially for general mapping it felt quite awful. I suppose it actually needs the helmet enchantment, except for this build we really need the Arcane Cloak one so... yeah LW is probably not happenin'. Too bad, it even fits thematically.

Stuns have mostly not been an issue for me once I got (and sticked to) the Brine King pantheon. That said, yeah Harvest is extremely rippy especially in red maps. Playing like a ranged character (running away after activating the plant and then spamming BL in the enemies' general direction) mostly works but if some of those mobs hit you, you're gonna die.
"
Wendek wrote:
"
MJHeemeyer wrote:
Dang, I was really hoping on swapping Leap Slam for Lightning Warp. Was it better or worse than leap slam?

Well you might have better results than I did, especially since my boots don't have 30% MS. But for me it was just too clunky, especially for general mapping it felt quite awful. I suppose it actually needs the helmet enchantment, except for this build we really need the Arcane Cloak one so... yeah LW is probably not happenin'. Too bad, it even fits thematically.

Stuns have mostly not been an issue for me once I got (and sticked to) the Brine King pantheon. That said, yeah Harvest is extremely rippy especially in red maps. Playing like a ranged character (running away after activating the plant and then spamming BL in the enemies' general direction) mostly works but if some of those mobs hit you, you're gonna die.

The thing is I have been using a fully upgraded Brine King and I still get stunlocked. I also drop a brand, an orb, activate arcane cloak, jump away, and fire my arc after activating the plants.
Last edited by MJHeemeyer on Oct 1, 2021, 4:30:52 PM
I have no probs wirh harvest. Don't fire your arc. Activate harvest, step abit away fire as many BallLightnings as possible. As soon the first monster spawn move immediatly away from monsters, so any first attacks won't hit you. 9 from 10 all Monsters are wiped out that way. If not it is no prob dealing with the few standing ones from range. Just never stop moving for more then one cast.
Last edited by ogli on Oct 2, 2021, 1:19:57 AM
Would it be a good idea to swap Efficacy for Second Wind on the Arcane Cloak link?
"
MJHeemeyer wrote:
Would it be a good idea to swap Efficacy for Second Wind on the Arcane Cloak link?

Why do u want that? For more uptime of arcane cloak or for the 200% mana multiplier ?
Last edited by ogli on Oct 2, 2021, 4:40:49 PM
"
ogli wrote:
"
MJHeemeyer wrote:

Why do u want that? For more uptime of arcane cloak or for the 200% mana multiplier ?

Uptime. But would the 200% multiplier be helpful?
Last edited by MJHeemeyer on Oct 2, 2021, 7:55:22 PM
Does anybody know if this build can do The Feared? Just curious that's all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info