[3.16] Enki's Archmage Hierophant - a beginner-friendly Lightning Caster

My mana regen is 1,241 per second. Is this enough mana regen to run Righteous Fire? Maybe someone knows how much minimum mana regeneration I would need to run Righteous Fire.
"
Voteronyiakin wrote:
My mana regen is 1,241 per second. Is this enough mana regen to run Righteous Fire? Maybe someone knows how much minimum mana regeneration I would need to run Righteous Fire.

Do you have the mana regen when stationary lab enchantment on your boots?
"
MJHeemeyer wrote:
"
Voteronyiakin wrote:

Yes, I do have the boots enchantment,"70% increased mana regeneration rate if you've cast a spell recently".
Last edited by Voteronyiakin on Sep 15, 2021, 6:24:40 PM
I took righteous fire and agnostic once i had 8k mana and 2500 regen if that helps. That seemed about the right time.
"
Thayaric wrote:
I took righteous fire and agnostic once i had 8k mana and 2500 regen if that helps. That seemed about the right time.

I guess I should not use Righteous Fire then. It is too early to use it. My mana regeneration rate of 1,241 per second would be too low then. I need one of those increased mana recovery rate Stygian belts and I think that would do the trick. That kind of Stygian belt would be a huge upgrade for my build. But those belts are super expensive which range in price from 20 to 30 or maybe even 35 exalts.
"
Voteronyiakin wrote:
"
MJHeemeyer wrote:
"
Voteronyiakin wrote:

Yes, I do have the boots enchantment,"70% increased mana regeneration rate if you've cast a spell recently".

Interesting. I have 1161/s mana regen without the boot enchantment. I still have the boots from the old arc witch that I am recycling with the 70% enchantment. With that, it will bring me up to 1973/s. How are you calculating your regen? Are you calculating it on full life?
"
MJHeemeyer wrote:
"
Voteronyiakin wrote:

Yes, I do have the boots enchantment,"70% increased mana regeneration rate if you've cast a spell recently". [/quote]

Interesting. I have 1161/s mana regen without the boot enchantment. I still have the boots from the old arc witch that I am recycling with the 70% enchantment. With that, it will bring me up to 1973/s. How are you calculating your regen? Are you calculating it on full life?[/quote]

Ok, I just checked the box, "Are you always on full life?". Now my new mana regeneration rate is 3,487 per second.
"
Voteronyiakin wrote:
"
MJHeemeyer wrote:
"
Voteronyiakin wrote:

Interesting. I have 1161/s mana regen without the boot enchantment. I still have the boots from the old arc witch that I am recycling with the 70% enchantment. With that, it will bring me up to 1973/s. How are you calculating your regen? Are you calculating it on full life?[/quote]

Ok, I just checked the box, "Are you always on full life?". Now my new mana regeneration rate is 3,487 per second.[/quote]

And there you have it.
Ok, much thanks for your help MJHeemeyer!! Take care man.
"
Voteronyiakin wrote:
Ok, much thanks for your help MJHeemeyer!! Take care man.

No worries. I also experienced this discrepancy and figured that out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info