[3.16] Enki's Archmage Hierophant - a beginner-friendly Lightning Caster

Love the latest change Enki! Orb of storms is so much better than I thought it would be for clearing on its own!
Is it possible to ditch Gruthkul pantheon for something like Solaris/Lunaris and go for Skyforth? Many people using that item in conjunction with Agnostic in poe. ninja so i dont think they would have bad synergy (I assume agnostic coesnt count as regen)

my build is fine without a boots slot in terms of resists but I want the boot enchant and i dont wanna run lab to enchant my level 40 boots i have, so im contemplating of buying a Skyforth and running lab for enchants instead of waiting until i have enough for a Tailwind boots cause i feel like the nechant is more important thatn the boots lol
"
Simmering wrote:
I was about to give up on this build since it felt so weak with arc. Then I saw that you were changing the skill gems and after changing arc to orb of storms, holy shit. Such a huge difference, feels so much smoother/better to play.
Thanks for the build update Enki!!

Same, the fast leap slam and orb of storm gameplay feels very nice. Thanks for all the updates Enki!
Damn. Kinda understand the reason for latest update but it's depressing. Arc is dying and I love this skill. Still looking forward for arc builds since last Enki's arc build
I am new to the game, currently in the midst of doing my first full run of the acts.

Been following the build and the change to Orb of Storms from Arc got me confused... Am i supposed to use Orb of Storms for clearing instead of Arc or use ball lightning?
"
How much better is Sniper's Mark than Conductivity....

Seems like the wrong choice, but i just don't know

I also want to know this.. it seems like conductivity would increase our damage by more than snipers mark no
at least 50 times better with orb of storms ... enki to the rescue aaaagain
Thanks for the update.

I am having a small issue when using Orb of Storms as I seem to be able only to cast it as far as my feet unlike Arcanist Brand... is that what’s supposed to do?
is orb of storm really better? ive been using arc and doing fine after a few corrections, my pob shows arc as a 205k Total DPS, while Orb of storm in a 5L as 43k.

wouldnt that be a HUGE downgrade from arc?
When I have Pledge of Hands 5l i still need to put spell echo with BL or we just stay with G spell echo from weapon ? How that works

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info