Crossover - Auto accept - Trade website - Private leagues

"
kzl_91 wrote:

Crossover between consoles would help with a solid and better economy, hardcore servers wouldn't be totally dead, and ladders would be more competitive.

Market auto accept option would avoid price fixers into destroying the economy, and also help the game to be more fluid, not making us wasting so much time to buy and sell.

Trade website option for console would help as much as the market auto accept sugestion, but reaching things that cannot be easily done without this, like buying or selling a good jewel, ring or amulet for example.

Private leagues would be good for those who burnout easily in middle of league, or for some small group of friends who prefers to play by themself, and even for private events, who knows.

Agreed with everything. Regarding the trade website option. I think showing filtered items at the beginning of the list would partially solve the issue.
Add movement skill assignment and 2 flasks per 1 button assignment.
fix PlayStation port
"
inf_1n1ty wrote:
Agreed with everything. Regarding the trade website option. I think showing filtered items at the beginning of the list would partially solve the issue.
Add movement skill assignment and 2 flasks per 1 button assignment.

Showing filtered items at the beginning of the list would be perfect. Can anyone confirm if this works on China client? I know auto-accept does.

About movement skill assignment, Jeff already talked about it https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2975201.

About flasks, with huge nerfs and new orbs, I don't think it will be necessary. Before 3.15, I would agree.
GGG will not improve trading. Chris think that making trading easier will kill the game since people will not craft or farm stuff, but just trade BIS items.

Why not fix the bad loot drops and brain dead crafting 🤦‍♂️
"
QQPQ wrote:
Sign me up for Private Leagues and Auto-Accept.

I'm indifferent about crossplay between consoles. I'm against crossplay with PC.

you summed up my feelings quite well
I think GGG has said in the past they would be open to allowing the trade website to work for console, it was actually part of why they introduced chat and the web site account linking. I would suspect that having trade website support will happen at some point in the future. It won't interact with the trading board and definitely won't solve all problems, but it could be another option.

I would love an auto-accept but they will never ever do it, honestly though if I could just tag someone that to ignore so I can't see their items anymore to block price fixers that would fix honestly most of the issue for me, I don't really mind the delay for acceptance if I could just know if I am still asking the same person for a different version of the same item.
Last edited by TheKid83417 on Jul 27, 2021, 11:40:01 PM
Please make buyout option in trade :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info