Crossover - Auto accept - Trade website - Private leagues

I think every Path of Exile console player want these improvements, I don't believe that a single player is against these. We have to remember that the largest percentage of players are casuals, and when we talk about consoles its even more obvious, making crossover and market auto accept implementation mandatory. Lets not forget that D2 Resurrected is right there, and if Blizzard don't fuck up with things and game runs smoothly on consoles, GGG will for sure lose more players than expected by ignoring us. You may not care, but this is all facts.

Crossover between consoles would help with a solid and better economy, hardcore servers wouldn't be totally dead, and ladders would be more competitive.

Market auto accept option would avoid price fixers into destroying the economy, and also help the game to be more fluid, not making us wasting so much time to buy and sell.

Trade website option for console would help as much as the market auto accept sugestion, but reaching things that cannot be easily done without this, like buying or selling a good jewel, ring or amulet for example.

Private leagues would be good for those who burnout easily in middle of league, or for some small group of friends who prefers to play by themself, and even for private events, who knows.

I hope a console mod can reply in here and not just ignore us like in other threads, anything at all. I know it might be a controversial subject for you to talk about, but letting us in dark with improvements we've been asking for so long is not going to help, so please answer us.

Sorry for my english,
Thanks.
Last edited by kzl_91 on Jun 24, 2021, 9:00:04 AM
Last bumped on Aug 8, 2021, 7:35:35 PM
Exactly!!!!

Where are u ggg to support console?
Sign me up for Private Leagues and Auto-Accept.

I'm indifferent about crossplay between consoles. I'm against crossplay with PC.
They have already made their stance on trade pretty clear, so don't expect a response on that.
Is GGG the one making cross play a no go? Always thought that was a Sony thing keeping that from happening, atleast it is with most other games.
I think until we have a player base that can support it, we won't see private leagues implemented. It would take to many players out of the economy.
"
PappaHambone wrote:

Is GGG the one making cross play a no go? Always thought that was a Sony thing keeping that from happening, atleast it is with most other games.

Sony's stance on this has slowly changed over the course of the last few years.

There was a pretty big shift after Fortnite "accidentally" allowed crossplay, showing the whole world that it was just Sony policy standing in the way. (After which they shut it down. I don't know if they ever brought it back, I don't play Fortnite).

Technically there were crossplay games before that, but nothing of the size/attention of Fortnite.

Anyway, the end result is that there are more and more crossplay compatible games now, and Sony is doing less to stop it.
"
PappaHambone wrote:
They have already made their stance on trade pretty clear, so don't expect a response on that.

Do you mean the Trade Manifesto made 4 years ago?

Which says the "Consequences of Easy Trade" being:

Easy trade reduces the number of times a character improves their items.
Easy trade means reducing drop rates.
Easy trade would make the disparity between different players too great.
Easy trade allows for greater abuse by automation.

Right now, there are only 29 level 100 characters on Playstation Ultimatum League after almost 3 months, so I don't think the "consequences" would apply to consoles at all. Mostly players doesn't group play nor juice maps as much as they want because the console can't handle well like PC, its a whole another world with blue screen leagues, bugged patches, delayed fixes etc.

This is before big nerf league btw.

_

"

I'm sure Sony is not the problem, most of the free-to-play games have crossplay.
Apex Legends, Call of Duty: Warzone, Fortnite, Rocket League, Brawlhalla, Dauntless, Paladins, Smite, Warface.

_

"
I think until we have a player base that can support it, we won't see private leagues implemented. It would take to many players out of the economy.

Crossplay.
The trade manifesto is only 4 years old, their stance on trade is older. I don't believe they have every wavered on it. You don't have to convince me though, i agree trade is awful.
There's a better chance of crossplay being added before they make trade better lol.
That being said, i wish they would at least add crossplay, it would do so much for the console community and improve trade with out actually touching trade.
The biggest challenge to crossplay is version parity, all platforms would have to run the exact same version, future updates will be held back by consoles because of certification and if a cert fails for either xbone or ps4 all other platforms would have to wait until the cert problem is resolved.

fortnite, apex, cod:warzone etc managed it because they have more developers and deeper pockets than GGG.
"
kzl_91 wrote:
I think every Path of Exile console player want these improvements, I don't believe that a single player is against these. We have to remember that the largest percentage of players are casuals, and when we talk about consoles its even more obvious, making crossover and market auto accept implementation mandatory. Lets not forget that D2 Resurrected is right there, and if Blizzard don't fuck up with things and game runs smoothly on consoles, GGG will for sure lose more players than expected by ignoring us. You may not care, but this is all facts.

Crossover between consoles would help with a solid and better economy, hardcore servers wouldn't be totally dead, and ladders would be more competitive.

Market auto accept option would avoid price fixers into destroying the economy, and also help the game to be more fluid, not making us wasting so much time to buy and sell.

Trade website option for console would help as much as the market auto accept sugestion, but reaching things that cannot be easily done without this, like buying or selling a good jewel, ring or amulet for example.

Private leagues would be good for those who burnout easily in middle of league, or for some small group of friends who prefers to play by themself, and even for private events, who knows.

I hope a console mod can reply in here and not just ignore us like in other threads, anything at all. I know it might be a controversial subject for you to talk about, but letting us in dark with improvements we've been asking for so long is not going to help, so please answer us.

Sorry for my english,
Thanks.

No thank you for a website - one of the reasons I play on console is to avoid relying on doing anything outside of the game. The console trading setup, with some of the suggested updates/changes discussed, would be sufficient.
"
JoeUtopia wrote:
No thank you for a website - one of the reasons I play on console is to avoid relying on doing anything outside of the game. The console trading setup, with some of the suggested updates/changes discussed, would be sufficient.

Well, I'm to lazy to make my own filters so I use Neversinks only, yet I would never say I don't want the possibility to create/edit filters, because I know many people do use it. Nobody would force you to use the trade website, yet many people would make a good use of it.

I'm glad you don't need to use path of building, poe wiki, poedb, poe lab, poe ninja, craft of exile, filterblade or any build tutorial, you must be really good at the game.

Hope you enjoy the new league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info