Awakened POE Trade for Mac! Updated for 3.23

"
Wildwess wrote:
I tried to look for it in the comments but I don't think anyone mentioned this, at the end of manual update steps and before running these commands:

# Ensure dependencies are updated and build
yarn make-index-files
yarn electron:build

I had to run "yarn install" command. It might be obvious for programmers but if anyone is struggling with it I wanted to add it here :)

Thank you so much btw, amazing work!

Thanks! I updated the instructions.
Hello world!

I encountered a problem that the application stopped working after upgrading macOS to Monterey 12.3.1, before the upgrade after a long way of poking around in the settings and studying the terminal. it worked fine. Perhaps there are instructions on how to make it work with the latest version?

Btw, great work dude, thanks for your time, really appreciate it. Hope I'm not only one M1 gamer here. Peace.

Updated for 3.18!

"
Avalakh_kh wrote:
Hello world!

I encountered a problem that the application stopped working after upgrading macOS to Monterey 12.3.1, before the upgrade after a long way of poking around in the settings and studying the terminal. it worked fine. Perhaps there are instructions on how to make it work with the latest version?

Btw, great work dude, thanks for your time, really appreciate it. Hope I'm not only one M1 gamer here. Peace.

Sorry, I don't have a M1 Mac with Monterey. In fact, my old Mac is doing horribly with the latest update, so I might subscribe to NVIDIA Geforce Now for this league.
Thanks for the updates dude!!!!
got error with the new version for some reason.

Uncaught Exception:
Error: Invalid key flag specified.
at B$ (/Applications/Awakened PoE
Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/
main.js:111:11646)
at Function.<anonymous> (/Applications/
Awakened Po Trade.app/Contents/
Resources/app.asar/main.js:111:10897)
"
lolshie wrote:

Uncaught Exception:

One thing you could try is clearing the app data, though this will reset your keybinds:

"

mv ~/Library/Application\ Support/awakened-poe-trade/ ~/Library/Application\ Support/awakened-poe-trade-old

And then see if the fresh configuration works.
"
arciinus wrote:
"
lolshie wrote:

Uncaught Exception:

One thing you could try is clearing the app data, though this will reset your keybinds:

"

mv ~/Library/Application\ Support/awakened-poe-trade/ ~/Library/Application\ Support/awakened-poe-trade-old

And then see if the fresh configuration works.

I tried the command you recommended and got error still:

Uncaught Exception:
at B$ (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:111:11646)
at Function.<anonymous> (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:111:10852

Any other thoughts? I appreciate all the work you do on these tools for the 5 mac users!
Got the same error for fresh install. Monterey 12.3.1 (21E258)
Same error here, configuration reset didn't help :(
Same error :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info