Cat and Rainbow MTX? Really?

I get it. Adopting this whole cat-internet-thing is a way for people to cope with their bland personalities so they can tell people how much of a cool internet-gaming-cats-UwU-person they are, but i really enjoyed how PoE has managed to mostly stay away from cats,rainbow and rainbow-pooping-unicorns so far.
Do we really need to go that way now? You have such great artwork coming up for PoE2 and now you plan to ruin it with rainbow-catnados...
Its devastating.
Last bumped on May 19, 2021, 12:30:24 AM
I mean, people who pay for these effects clearly don't think they ruin the game's art, and people who think they ruin the game's art clearly won't pay for them. So I'm not sure what the problem is supposed to be.
I always launch in Act 5 town rather than eplique or whatever so I don't have to see other players MTX. Most is just way over the top for a long while. But I think it me who's the bland one not the other way around. My favorite arnmor pack is still old school "elite" pack, plain silver no cape, pets, or wings.

IRL I wear all black head to toe unless I'm working then I throw on my safty vest. (I drive heavy equipment so its manditory)

You should see my hideout zero deco coast after 8 years playing.

I'm literally the only guy on my crew that has no tattoos.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 30, 2021, 9:38:24 AM
I'm in my hideout before the graphics have a chance to load. I really wish they'd just let us start there.
How do you do that? I mean wheels spin and then puts you in town...
Git R Dun!
Let people vote for things... and you end up with Boaty McBoatFace and Catnado's.

Goes the same way for balance, don't listen to players on the forums.
Getting upset and "devastated" over rainbows and cats.
LMAO!

https://youtu.be/IEKMotEN5Z4?t=20
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Cats when damage taken was one of the greatest things to happen to this game. Just sayin
At least it's not clowns.....again
I feel the same way regarding this bs but you sir appear to be a minimalist. Duno for how long you've been playing but do you remember when the game was slower, clunkier and more, so to say, tactical? You should loathe the current state of gameplay too then

"
gladiatorpie wrote:
Cats when damage taken was one of the greatest things to happen to this game. Just sayin

This! I even forgot about it. THey did it twice in a row if I recall correctly
Last edited by Kreaper_669 on Apr 30, 2021, 11:35:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info