Game Balance in Path of Exile: Ultimatum

"
Actordaz wrote:

You shouldn't be able to sustain master missions, certainly if you're only focusing one 1 master. That was never their intention to begin with. The reason why they have removed them from awakening bonuses is because we get buffs to the chance of receiving a master mission from the new atlas passive trees now, and we don't need both. To be honest, this should help you as you only tend to focus on 1 master. Maybe if you ran other master missions aswell, then you'd be able to see higher sustain.

I hope it so. That's what I said at the end of my statement. If running the other content makes my supply easier to get, then we are good. What amuses me is the fact that AO now will only grant increased effects to the non-unique maps modifiers, which at this point it doesn't make sense to have it separately. It should be merged directly with the atlas bonuses. UNLESS they add something new to give it a proper sense, otherwise is pointless IMO.
"
AngryC00kieZ wrote:
"
HollowSmile wrote:
I'm a bit confused with the edit and what I am reading in other sites/sources.

So, can we use fracture fossils and create mirrored copies of delirium maps or not?

(it says that items with the split mark can still be mirrored, which is what fractured fossils do, but I read that it's wordly poorly in the edit and we cannot)

I realy hope it's vague because they haven't decided yet, delirium already got a nerf due to the item quantity and quality reduction, being unable to fracture the map will just kill 100% deli and no one will do it because it will cost more than it will produce so it will become a useless mechanic.

You mean you won't be able to dupe delirium maps forever, and then proceed to literally print obscene amounts of currency using them every few minutes any more?

It's truly the end of the world as we know it.

Last edited by bgdmm on Apr 13, 2021, 8:18:25 AM
Hakuna matatta exile
I have no idea what was said and do not understand half the changes. Time to start playing i suppose :)
ah, such problematic skills really did need a nerf for being so effective and fast--i uh, still notice that most "clear three screens with a single buttonpress" (tornado shot, lightning trap, etc etc) are untouched though?
F
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
GGG ADD THIS FU.... AUCTION HOUSE . Really not everyone have 3 hours for waste to trade 3 items . Its super annoying and its why im not playing long in this game . You will fix two problems in one time . First -> Kill scammers , thiefs etc . Second -> You will save people nerves for waiting for idio.. which cant or dont want answer on trade ask -> only bots are fast but you arent banning them , i reported over 100 bots and still nothing. Maybe your report system doesnt work ? ..... Damn why , just why auction house not added yet .
"
Jabollo13 wrote:
GGG ADD THIS FU.... AUCTION HOUSE . Really not everyone have 3 hours for waste to trade 3 items . Its super annoying and its why im not playing long in this game . You will fix two problems in one time . First -> Kill scammers , thiefs etc . Second -> You will save people nerves for waiting for idio.. which cant or dont want answer on trade ask -> only bots are fast but you arent banning them , i reported over 100 bots and still nothing. Maybe your report system doesnt work ? ..... Damn why , just why auction house not added yet .

AMEN BROTHER !
"
bgdmm wrote:
"
AngryC00kieZ wrote:
"
HollowSmile wrote:
I'm a bit confused with the edit and what I am reading in other sites/sources.

So, can we use fracture fossils and create mirrored copies of delirium maps or not?

(it says that items with the split mark can still be mirrored, which is what fractured fossils do, but I read that it's worded poorly in the edit and we cannot)

I realy hope it's vague because they haven't decided yet, delirium already got a nerf due to the item quantity and quality reduction, being unable to fracture the map will just kill 100% deli and no one will do it because it will cost more than it will produce so it will become a useless mechanic.

You mean you won't be able to dupe delirium maps forever, and then proceed to literally print obscene amounts of currency using them every few minutes any more?

It's truly the end of the world as we know it.

That doesn't answer my question though.

However, for me it was great trying to make my own endgame deli map worth of fracturing and then running it infinitely. Delirium drop rates have also been nerfed I think + by running 1-2 maps with the current prices on making these maps does not even give you your money back.

We will see from the economy in the end but as a casual player, it's just sad to lose one of my favorite endgame content.

(still hyped for ultimatum don't get me wrong and I love this risk-reward via choosing your own challenges system)
"
IamtheAxeMan wrote:
PLEASE MAKE BASE ITEMS THAT GET MIRRORED HAVE A MOD SO THEY CANNOT BE MIRRORED AGAIN!!! Now that mirrored worthy items are only obtainable by the small subset of no-life players, make it so they can only mirror a base item 1 time.
You know where all the 6 white socket base items are going to go, and you know they will have a monopoly on those items, why do they get the freedom of being able to unlimited mirror the item? I am chained to fracturing a map 1 time, GIVE THE MIRRORS A 1 TIME USE!

What's that point of playing this game now... I was farming my Syndicate for profit. Now that that's been gutted same the crafting bench stats, I'm going to have to send time to relearn a game that I knew. I un-vield 1,000s of items last league and they ALL Sucked, not 1 was worth selling.

Trading is crap, I hate spending hour spamming bots and whispering player who post stuff at low price just to trick other players into posting at low price. the people tricking that other players could be solved if you open up passive trading in this game. But that's not an easy fix like nerfing all popular build in a single player game.

I crafted a map worthy of fracturing, and I started using it.... that's gone now. Ran that map several time and was able to break even to an exalt profit. with the extra cost to make a 100% Delirium map with 35% quantity, no sextant use, and the Nemesis mod... the rewards and trading time are not worth the profit.

Everything that I was doing as a casual player to make exalts in this game by playing meta has been nerfed.

I think it's time to find a new game, I just can't seem to master this one because it changes too much.

This is good.. I hope they implement this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info