[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

"
Solduk wrote:
I don't understand the point of the ball lighning + GMP CWDT setup? Also the 3.16 POB has leftclick to steelskin but the post hast immortal call on the CVWDT setup? I need help understanding this. Thanks

Ball lightning setup its for life on hit
I rarely post here but I had to do, the OP say to level this build as CA on other build post, I did the leveling, level 67 and then I start the respec then I notice that I need 30 regrets + 20 free passive respec point from acts, now I'm stuck since ofc I dont have 30 orbs of regrets, do me a favor dont choose this build as starter build for a league.
"
dffalt84 wrote:
I rarely post here but I had to do, the OP say to level this build as CA on other build post, I did the leveling, level 67 and then I start the respec then I notice that I need 30 regrets + 20 free passive respec point from acts, now I'm stuck since ofc I dont have 30 orbs of regrets, do me a favor dont choose this build as starter build for a league.

Yeah i´m facing the same problem right now... regrets are too expensive at the moment.
"
dffalt84 wrote:

Thanks for saving me the pain
Using a build that respecs 30+ points from a leveling build before/at maps for a league start... not recommended.
can someone explain how does the lightning trap + void sphere work?
2.2M x 5 blades = 11M Per Seal
I don't get what does "blades" mean in this statement

Isn't it just an icon for the reap's 5 blood charges?.. and if yes - that damage already calculated in these 2.2m
[BHoD]
Possibly the worst league starter i've tried.
"
Ner.poe wrote:
2.2M x 5 blades = 11M Per Seal
I don't get what does "blades" mean in this statement

Isn't it just an icon for the reap's 5 blood charges?.. and if yes - that damage already calculated in these 2.2m

5 blades from awakened spell cascade
so im trying this build but didn't get what im doing wrong, just cant do maps 60+ without dying a lot of times and even lvl 50+ Scourge mechanic league

Im just being easily killed and cant kill mobs faster enough (need to wait for Unleash recharge all the 4 seals, and even if i didn't need it, my Reap aren't doing sufficient damage)

here's the POB, maybe there's something im doing wrong and didn't see
https://pastebin.com/kXaEZkvc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info