[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

How will the dodge removal affect the build?

What will make it stronger in scourge other than the gems?

Are you gonna stream this league start?

You say 44M damage per cast but it should be DPS?
In your dps calcs, I understand the dps per hit x # of seals from unleash, but why then are you multiplying 5 more from cascade? How does that work, Cascade just casts infront of and behind the targeted area, and reap's target area is a bit wonky

*Edit: nm, I read the wiki: The repeated Area of Effect from Spell Cascade overlaps slightly with the original AoE, which results in an additional hit on a single target. While Spell Cascade overlaps only once, Awakened Spell Cascade has three intrinsic overlaps, even when further reductions to AoE like Concentrated Effect Support are applied. The amount of overlaps can be increased to four with an investment in at least 120% increased AoE (without any further reductions or less effects).

Although I don't see you having atleast 120% increased aoe, so i assume that last calculation should only be x3?
Last edited by durew on Oct 21, 2021, 9:04:38 AM
"
ARAB_GOD wrote:
How will the dodge removal affect the build?

What will make it stronger in scourge other than the gems?

Are you gonna stream this league start?

You say 44M damage per cast but it should be DPS?

I didn't use it anyways for the super lategame version.

Yeap, it will be very strong in scourge.

I might do a few streams, depends how I feel like and how I got time - I'm moving right now :P

DPS is kind of irrelevant because you always have to move and shoot so for any build - DPS isn't really DPS - just know that every 1.5 sec you can blast ~40M damage.

"
durew wrote:
so i assume that last calculation should only be x3?

You do make a good point! For bosses you would be using Conc with alternate quality to push the AOE as small as possible for all blades to hit.

Generally the endgame bosses are big enough to hit all blades with 1 cast.
Also there's variance in the distance between the blades themselves depending on how far you're casting them from.

All in all, I say with confidence that 3 blades hit all the time for any boss and 5 blades if you use Conc on endgame bosses.
Bosses like Uber Elder either way get phased with 1 cast even without Conc.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
This seems very insane for bossing and survivability. But I feel like clear spell might be low, though.
Very cool build, could you explain a little more in detail how and when you transition from your CA leveling build?
"
evolite wrote:
Very cool build, could you explain a little more in detail how and when you transition from your CA leveling build?

When you hit maps, the CA tree ends at 65 points
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
The gems got buffed really hard! Legitimately +30% more damage and some QoL like bleed immunity for free.

This build is now stronger than it was in 3.14 at the peak of PoE power creep.

And we are not counting "krangled" (scourged) modifiers.

If we are going to get some nice scourged modifiers - should we focus on defense or offense?

Probably defense - anything above 20M DPS in this game is excessive - this build is 40 up to 100M dps.

thank you for your build and answering.

Would you please recommend some skill I can use instead of reap while following reap skill tree (the same tree as 90 no jewel version)? I hate using regrets and in the start ill rather take some more time while changing to reap on 28th level :)
Looks like a great build for 3.16!

Just a quick note regarding pastebin:
- The pastebin 6L setup shows Awakened Brutality instead of Increased Crit Strikes. Do we drop Crit Strikes once we have Awakened Spell Cascade?
- Immortal Call is missing in the pastebin 4L setup while it is mentioned in the thread. Is that intentional?

Can't wait to get going with this!
Looking forward to trying out this build!
Last edited by MrHansen91 on Oct 22, 2021, 2:04:21 PM
Srry man, im coming back after 2 Years, and i dont understand the new Tree, someone could tell me plz ... Where do i get tanky in this build or ,what its the priority in the nodes to level up first?.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info